Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

501 - 510 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

@Naske. I'm so truely sorry for your loss. I took progesterone cream with my last pregnancy and I am taking it again this cycle in the hopes the pregnancy will stick.

@Alex. Thank you! Still trying to remain positive. Hope your tests go ok.

@Hberry. Good luck with testing this weekend.

AFM. 9DPO and temp dropped slightly to 98.0 and it's almost getting me to not temp because of the drop and how my emotions are around it. Been having lots of gurggles in my stomach and some AF type cramps. My high sense of smell isn't there. Trying to stay optimistic. Expected AF is between May 22-24 (CD26-28). Cervix is high, soft and open. Hope it closes soon.

User image[/url]

3 years ago • Edited

dragonfly- thanks! I'll keep you ladies updated! AF is due on May 28th. I'm feeling like I am pregnant this time around but I had similar symptoms last cycle and it threw me off so much.

User image

3 years ago

@Hberry. I feel the same way this cycle too. However, these symptoms are similar to my last cycle. The same with my cervix but I am not an avid checker but it definately feels open and I assume it would be closed if you are pregnant. Right??

User image[/url]

3 years ago • Edited

Dragonfly- yes it should be closed after your fertile days are up.
My symptoms also resemble last cycle, the only difference is that this time around is DH and I bedded quite a bit during my fertile days. Time will tell as well as the tests. for both of us.

User image

3 years ago

@Hberry. I did a quick Google and read that it varies from woman to woman and that it could close at 12DPO or after your missed period. I remember with our pregnancy scare back in October that my cervix was closed the day of AF but I never did check before then. Keeping my fingers crossed for both of us.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Hberry and Dragonfly- I’m crossing my fingers for you both!
AFM- today I got my blazing positive OPK- so tomorrow is O day! I’ve been having sore breasts for a couple days, and cramping in my right ovary since last night. I’ve never had either until actual O day before, so I’m hoping this means strong hormones and a strong egg to go with! I BD’d Saturday and Sunday, and I’m hoping to get some in today and tomorrow as well to get good coverage during my fertile days! Hoping and praying for my sweet rainbow baby!
EDD would be February 9 if I concieve!

User image

3 years ago

Kahlan- If I concieve this cycle EDD would be either February 5th or 8th! If I am due on the 8th of February it would be on my mom's birthday! And my daughter's birthday is February 24th! Go get that egg girl!!!

User image

3 years ago

Hberry- my sister in laws birthday is feb 8. My mother in laws is feb 26. Both my daughters were preemies, though, so I would mom likely have a January baby. My youngest daughter and my father in law are January 24, and mine is January 25.

User image

3 years ago

Kahlan- my friend has 2 of her kids born in January, her youngest due in February but had to be c sectioned due to her being breech and cord wrapped around the neck. Her oldest was born January 5th and her youngest January 15th. My daughter loves the thought of sharing a birthday month with a new baby sibling. (She's really hinting at wanting a sister). I lost 3 grandparents in February but I also think my late dad had a big role in my daughter and her birthday being February and if I concieve and it is a girl and she comes in February I will know my dad had a role in it.

User image

3 years ago

@Hberry. My daughter too wants a baby sister. Her birthday is March 29 and my son is on October 19; same day as my brother. I hope you get your BFP as I too believe it is a sign from above.

AFM. 10DPO and temp is hovering at 98.0. Didn't get much sleep last night and my eyes are pretty sore today with a slight headache. I'd love to test but so do not want to see a blank screen on my test. AF is due this weekend and I'm praying she stays away.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo