Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1281 - 1290 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

@Naske. So glad that you are back on the TTC board and that your heart is slowly healing. My girlfriend who was two weeks behind me, will not talk to me and it's hard but I have to give her time I guess.

@Alex. The only thing I can think of is that you had a hard stool that cut you accidently. I know exactly what you mean by pregnancy dreams, I got them before I was pregnant and again after I was pregnant but some were me miscarring the baby so it takes me a long time to distinguish reality from dream land. Hoping you get your BFP this cycle.

AFM. Hard to believe that in a couple more days, I will get to see my baby. So far, my dad is coming over to watch the kids while my husband gets to come to see the baby for the first time. Baby is active but not as much as my boy was. Still deciding on whether to find out or not. I will post pictures when I am able.

Other than that, I hope all of you are doing well and keeping safe.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Untrasound went well with a heartbeat of 138. Didn't find out the gender but we both think its a boy. Can't wait to meet the little one.

user submitted image

User image[/url]

3 years ago

So, if I did ovulate around the time I had my OV-like pain and the ewcm, then I should be about 7-8 dpo. No symtoms what so ever. I expected to have a lot more "symtoms" and such since I've been on BC for a year and my body should try and go back to normal. But hey, I'm not complaining!

User image

3 years ago

AF due today and no sign or symptoms i have the rest of the evening to see. 13dpo today

3 years ago

Hey ladies...just need to vent this morning..I haven’t been in here for while, or posted I should say....13dpo af due tomorrow and another bfn with a Superdrug’s early response test....feeling so deflated now...thinking maybe my family is just meant to be the three of us and we’re not meant to have a second child....next month will be 2yrs if actively ttc

3 years ago

Hey ladies- been awhile since I posted. Dh and i bded this morning. I'm also fighting a cold that my allergies have created. Yesterday I was so wet it felt like I peed myself when I didn't. I've been sitting in on my 8 yr old's homeschool live classes. Now try adding a possible new job and me finishing my ged on top of that. Enough to make my head spin lol.

User image

3 years ago

Trying not to symptom spot, but sometimes it's hard! I always feel cold and freezing, especially at work! But today I all of a sudden feel warm, like I have a slight fever even though I don't. IF I ovulated, I'm around 8-9 dpo. When I got pregnant with my son I started feeling feverish starting at 8 dpo. Remains to be seen if I feel feverish from now on or if it's just today. I've been fooled many times, so trying not to put to much hope in to it.

User image

3 years ago

Hi everyone, I’m back to join you all on the ttc board. My little boy is now 19 weeks old and we’d love for him to have a sibling. I’ve stopped breastfeeding and got my first postpartum period this week - has been 13 months, can’t say I’ve missed it! I’ll start with opks this cycle, we had success with clear blue digital and also preseed. Fingers crossed

TTC #2

3 years ago

9/10 days past possible ovulation and today I woke up still feeling feverish, or mor accurately hot on the inside. Slightly tender boobs and a light right sided cramp that comes and goes. I had two tests left and couldn't resist using one. I'm hoping it's not my line eyes fooling me into seeing a vvf line. Do you ladies see anything? I have one more test and am thinking about using it tomorrow morning, don't think I have the self control to wait two days.

user submitted image

User image

3 years ago

Sorry, realised that was a pretty bad pic. Here's another one.

user submitted image

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo