Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1701 - 1710 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Pandorica hopefully some work will distract you from the tww!

Southern I really hope your temps will change and af will stay away!

Vintage don’t count yourself out yet. Sperm can live inside females body up to 5 days and your body has proven you that you’re more than capable to conceive in the past so I’m having everything crossed for you!

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Alex - Unfortunately, it's usually the other way around. After a days work I'm usually so exhausted mentally that I barely have the energy to do anything at all, which means I have all the time in the world to be analyzing and thinking about stuff. It's when I have my time off and have energy to do stuff that I can keep myself distracted. Thankfully it's only a few days I have to try and keep myself occupied/distracted.

User image

3 years ago

Alex: Unfortunately my temp is lower today than yesterday. I expect I'll see af today or tomorrow. I'm not gonna hope breathing through mouth affected my temp THAT much. Doubtful. Especially with the change in cm being in line with what it does right before af vists.

3 years ago

I felt waves of nausea as I was feeding the baby this morning and got excited. I didn’t have morning sickness with my first. Negative on frer at 8dpo

TTC #2

3 years ago

russian: BFN sucks! But 8 dpo is early. There's still plenty of time for a bfp.

7 dpo and still no other symptom than dull ache located on my right side. No work to distract me today. I woke up with pains in my shoulder/arm, which means working 8 hours in front of a computer writing gets a bit hard. I hope it's only temporary. I have felt a bit sore in my arm from time to time and certain movements hurt. But not this much. Sitting in my sofa with my laptop is ok, at least for a few minutes. If it doesn't disappear in a day or two I think it's time to see a physio.

User image

3 years ago

Pandorica muscle pains are always the worst if you don’t treat them properly. Hopefully you’ll find someone to help!
Any updates ttc wise?

Southern how are you girl?

Russian it’s still too early! Hopefully two pink lines will come up in the next few days.

AFM I’m now cd13 and I’m almost certain that I’m 2dpo. I ovulated from my right side and there’s no doubt about it. The pain was extremely severe more than af cramping to the point I was wondered that maybe I had a cyst or something. Fortunately it faded away. Our timing is on point and from now on only thing I can do is keeping my fingers crossed. Hubby is very invested in this cycle. I don’t know why! Maybe we’ll have our miracle!

User image

8 dpo today and I caved.. I can see a faint line, but I'm not going to trust it until I hopefully see a stronger line. Still have that dull ache, but as of last night I also have heartburn on and off and a tender like feeling in my boobs (very minor). I so want this to be it!

This is fmu (top) vs smu (bottom). I so understand if you don't see anything, because I barely do! Haven't tried these brand in years, så tried one yesterday to check for evaps and couldn't see any. So i hope what I'm seeing is the start of something.

user submitted image

User image

3 years ago

Alex, I’m so hopeful for you! It would be amazing if you got your BFP this month!
Pandorica, I think I can see what you see, but those squinters are hard to catch. My eyes absolutely play tricks on me when I’m looking for something. Or maybe my tests are just prone to evaps. I really hope your line gets darker, keep us updated!
I’m 6dpo (may be 7, but I want to convince myself it’s earlier so I don’t go down too many rabbit holes too soon). Sore boobs still and nothing else. Expecting AF next Thursday, but I know I ovulated earlier this month, so it could be anytime after Sunday. I want to hold off testing for the full two weeks- I don’t think that’s going to happen. But at least until Sunday or Monday.

3 years ago

Pandorica there’s definitely something on the bottom one but as always I’m not trusting the cheapies till a quite strong line. We’ve both been there so many times! I cannot wait to see your test getting darker.

Vintage sending all my positive energy to you! Stay strong, you got this!! And if you feel the urge to test go for it. Don’t pressure your self but I would suggest to find something to keep you busy!!

User image

@Alex. Hope you caught the egg in time and it leads to your BFP. That would be amazing news to hear in a couple weeks time. Praying for sticky vibes.

@pandorica. So hoping the lines get darker for you in the next few days. When is AF supposed to show?

AFM. Three more weeks to go and I am so ready to meet my little one. This was supposed to be my last week of work but my boss asked me to stay a couple extra days next week to train my replacement. I sure hope this baby can hold out till then. I will update when things start progressing.

Good luck everyone and sticky vibes for everyone.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo