Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1121 - 1130 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

E- my last 2 kids were actually born on their due dates. My oldest 2 were close to their due dates.
1dpo for me. So the dreaded tww begins. Nothing to report now.

User image

3 years ago

Wow hberry, that's amazing! My son came very close to his due date too, but I always thought I was the odd one out - plus I get chiro throughout pregnancy which helps a lot. My sister's birthday is very close to our other sister's death anniversary (she would've been our older sister, but died as a baptised baby, so we celebrate that day as the day she went to Heaven) Anyway, we often celebrated them both on the same day, two separate cakes and such. It never bothered her to share her day. My little one is due the same month as I was born, so our birthdays could be very close! I think worrying about it being a problem is one of those things that could be a self fulfilling prophecy because kids can seriously pick up on our stress, anxiety and negativity. Better idea to just act like it's going to be so much fun for him to have a birthday twin! Best of luck getting through the tww - wish I could send you my unused frers!

3 years ago

E- my brother in law's birthday is September 25th, my dh birthday is October 6th and my mother in law's birthday is October 13th so all 3 celebrate on 1 weekend with everyone.

User image

3 years ago

E my gynecologist and my RE both don’t have any concerns about my LP. It is on the shorter side but it is pretty stable and it’s within the normal length limits. My progesterone never been tested either since they never had an indication that something may be wrong. I really don’t know what is gonna be. Today I’m going for some repeat blood work so we’ll see if things looking better about my thyroid issues and everything else. I’m still on cd3 and I’m so over it already lol

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Cd17 and 2 dpo. Very sensitive nips and tender boobs.

User image

3 years ago

5dpo today. Had some shooting pains today on the left side. Hoping it's a good sign. Been feeling a tad under the weather. Been trying to fight off a cold and might have a sore throat coming on. Hope it somehow helps....? How is everyone doing?

3 years ago

Punk hopefully this cold that you’re feeling is pregnancy related and not anything else! I’ve heard that this is a common early sign.

Not much on my part at this point of the month. Still on AF.

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

3dpo for me. Bloating, sore boobs (under arms) but that's about it for me.

User image

3 years ago

Hi ladies! It has been a while since I've checked in but I have been watching/looking at everyone's journey almost everyday lol. I never really had much to update as its been the same thing over and over again every cycle. I get my LH surge, then the TWW, them AF shows her ugly face. We were finally able to get the blue dye test, which I went and got yesterday and OMG IT WAS SO PAINFUL!!! I wasnt expecting that. one side is good, the other there is a little bit of blockage (took the dye longer to get through). So we cant have that dr's appointment to go over the results in detail until sept 1 This process has been such a long and drawn out one I keep hoping that I'll fall pregnant so it can be over. CD 11 for me so ovulation should be this weekend (hubbies bday )

3 years ago

@MrsBCoops. Maybe with the hubby's birthday and beings so close to ovulation that this may be it. It happened to me. Our anniversary and ovulation was just around the corner. Good luck and hope you guys catch the egg

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo