Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1131 - 1140 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

So far I've only missed one day of temps...but this sizeable dip feels promising but early. I still feel normal... So do I dare hope??

user submitted image

3 years ago

@punk. I had a sizeable dip at 6dpo and shot up the next day. Hoping this is a good sign for you and you get your BFP this cycle. Sending sticky vibes your way.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

4dpo today and lots of ewcm. Dh and I bd again last night. Also extremely hungry since yesterday.

User image

3 years ago • Edited

Hey! I've never joined in on these boards before. DH and I have been TTC for a couple years. We had a loss last December and no luck since then. I just started temping last month and I'm horrible at it. I'm hoping it helps, though! I just need somewhere to vent and read that I'm not alone in my feelings.

Nice to meet everyone!

3 years ago

Hey everyone. I had a lot of breast tenderness from 9 to 10dpo, and some nausea on 11dpo but no symptoms since then. I'm pretty sure I'm out.

I've gotten bfns the last few days (2 frer and a bunch of internet dips with fmu). I'm now 15dpo and AF is one day late... but I have no pms symptoms and no pregnancy symptoms. It's just giving me false hope because I would expect at least a very faint line by 15dpo. I'd rather just get my period so I can stop wishing and hoping.

User image

3 years ago

MrsB The dye test is horrible! I was in shock on how much pain I was during it and afterwards. Having one tube slightly blocked isn’t this bad. Me having one tube totally blocked I’ve done a ton of research and I’ve learned that ladies with similar cases are having babies without a problem. You having it slightly closed I’m sure it won’t affect anything. I really hope your doctors appointment will reassure you too!

Punk I don’t want to be the downer here but I’m having mid LP temp dips almost each cycle but never pregnant. Temps are not so much of a pregnancy indication as we tend to believe but of course a dip could be caused by implantation which I’m truly hopping for you!! Fingers crossed babe!

Hberry your symptoms are always so strong. This would have drive me crazy if I were you! I really hope this time ends with a bfp!

Meg hey!! Welcome aboard and I hopefully you won’t have to stay in here for too long! You’re very welcome to vent in here as much as you like! We’re all on the same boat and even the pregnant ladies in here we’re having the same journey!! Go ahead

Hpenney you’re not out hun until AF shows her ugly face! Fingers crossed!

User image

3 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Alex- It does drive me crazy!! I get my hopes up thinking that I am possibly pregnant but turns out I'm not. Im on 5dpo today. No real symptoms.

User image

3 years ago

Hberry after all this years that I’m trying, I came to the conclusion that is better to say to yourself that is all normal preAF symptoms (which actually are) and live in this ignorant bliss rather believing each and every small one that it is pregnancy related. Better be pleasantly surprised than disappointed. I know better said than done but once you achieve it, everything is better. Hopefully you won’t have to go through all those phases until you achieve it. Hopefully you’ll get pregnant soon..

AFM my blood work showed that my hypothyroidism went on the other side and now is lower than normal. Not too much though. RE changed my dosage again and said that with lower prices I won’t have to worry that it will affect my fertility as it was with the higher prices. Now she’s confident that things may start happening along with the metformin. Let’s see... this is 3rd cycle on metformin and she told me 3-6 cycles. This month though I most likely will ovulate from my wrong side so I’m already not so optimistic!

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Alex- hopefully things go well for you this cycle! Fingers crossed!
After having 4 pregnancies, it's hard to get back into that state of mind unless on bc. At least for me it is.
6dpo today. Lots of ewcm. Lots of cramping not like Af. To get me through I at least have my ged courses to get me through.

User image

3 years ago

Had a horrible wave of nausea wave over me last night and so much so that I nearly puked. Having the same issue this morning. Head is pounding this morning too. Most likely is my allergies. Very fatigued.

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo