Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1981 - 1990 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Just waiting for af to arrive. Still spotting and have been having a headache since yesterday morning. Don't think it's TTC related though since I can have those every once in a while. Are starting to have some very light cramps for a few seconds at a time, so I guess it's af announcing her arrival.

User image

3 years ago

Pandorica: I'm sorry af is gonna start for you. I was hoping you'd get that positive. Fingers crossed for next cycle!

3 years ago

@ SouthernMama. Yes I'm 1 dpo today too! We shall see what happens this month!

Mill

3 years ago

Happy Sunday all
Where is everyone at?
@pandorica- did Af start?

AFM- I'm either 5-6 dpo Im pretty sure 5. Not a whole lot to report this morning had a little achy feeling on my left side. Not sure where you usually feel implantation I never felt it before that I remember. Oh well doing my best not to symptom spot. Bbt temps are all over the place taking different times.

Good luck everyone

Praying for baby number 3!

3 years ago

Miam: 6 dpo for me. Nothing to report really. Took my kiddo to see my dad and stepmom so been nice and distracted. Gonna try staying that way.

3 years ago

Miam - Yeah, unfortunately af did arrive on the 16th, punctual as always.. Not much luck so far.. But hopefully the summer may bring some more luck. This year my husband only works like 2 weeks during the entire summer, the rest of the time he's home on vacation. So me working almost the entire summer won't be a problem since I only work daytime.

User image

3 years ago

southermama

That sounds promising pandorica

3 years ago

Hi ladies! So disappointed we're not seeing any bfps yet! A weird month for me, so I was given the mini pill but with the combination of a delay in being able to get my prescription filled and then ovulating unusually early I had only taken it once and we weren't using any other protection in the days leading up to o-day because I thought we probably had another week. I've usually always had a five week cycle. Anyway so I didn't take the pill once I'd ovulated just in case, figured be better to start properly at next cd1. So I've really not been thinking about it much because symptom spotting was really stressing me before, but today is 9dpo and when I went to the toilet, I've got red bleeding not heavy but enough to need a tampon and one small clot so seems like AF. But I always start on 14dpo pretty much like clockwork, I've never been even a day early never mind 5! What the heck?!

3 years ago • Edited

About 8 dpo today. Still no symptoms to symptom spot haha. I am trying not to read into it too much but darn it if this cycle doesn't resemble when I conceived my daughter SO much. I think I'll be very disappointed if I don't get that + this month lol.

3 years ago

@babygiggles I'm sorry. ????
@southern mama I'm right there with you.

AFM- I'm either 7 or 8dpo had some major cramping yesterday and a big temp spoke this morning. Trying not to get my hopes up. I did take a test this morning. Idk what I would think I would see lol. I guess I just wait another day or so.

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo