Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1531 - 1540 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Alex hugs girl sometimes you need to let yourself just feel down and be, important thing is to pick yourself up afterwards

User image

3 years ago

I just realized that I'm probably already out even though I haven't ovulated yet. Sometimes my husband's work schedule doesn't mix well with my cycle. I'm cd 12 today and my husband starts workning again tomorrow and aren't free until the 10th.. He unfortunately works only nights and his job are 1½ hour drive away, so he leaves when I come home from my work.. Since we have a 7yo there isn't any time for a quickie or something like that on the weekend when I'm off work.. Which means that of I don't ovulate cd 14-15, we don't have a chance. I got a low on my monitor, so it's not very likely I'll ovulate early.

User image

3 years ago

Pandorica: *hug* I hope you ovulate early. I'd crack a joke about a turkey baster and a cup and him handing his stuff off to you when you got home but ... Not sure if this is the right time/place lol

3 years ago

Gosh, I’m sorry this month seems to have everyone struggling. Nasake, you’re exactly right, though, sometimes you just have to let yourself feel that way. I hope some good comes out of it for everyone, no matter what that looks like.

3 years ago

Hey vintage! How ya doing this month?:

3 years ago

Southern - No, that's ok. I think it's good to have some humor about it sometimes.

User image

3 years ago

Pandorica: I'm never sure if my kind of humor is other people's. I'm the kind of person that finds humor in offensive things. So I wasn't sure if jokingly suggesting a turkey baster and cup hand off would be received well lol.

3 years ago

Hi Southern! I’m doing well so far, exercise seems to be helping my overall mood and started taking the folate. I should be doing into my fertile period in two days (starting OPKs on Sunday, I expect to get a positive on Thursday or Friday), so really hoping we can catch that egg!! How’s your TWW going?

3 years ago

Vintage: Exercise really does lift the mood! It helps produce endorphins and is my favorite stress reliever. And you know stress relief is good for TTC! Good luck catching that egg! I'm only 2 days into. My TWW and I'm already counting down the days! I had the WEIRDEST dream ever when I napped today (didn't get enough sleep so definitely not symptom spotting lol). If I was further into my TWW I'd think the vivid dream was a sign lol!

3 years ago

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. It's been hard trying to find a community in the ttc world.

We switched to a new REI and she recommended we are try opks for the first time to see if we can get pregnant on our own (before we were doing monitored cycles or using my app and temping.) I'm on cycle day 26 but I'm not sure if or when I ovulated here's my line progression I'm really thinking I ovulated around cycle day 21

user submitted image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo