Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1061 - 1070 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Dragonfly- he would be so angry and upset if he had to share a birthday. He already has depression and anxiety as well as Im sure like me, ptsd due to his biological father ( my exhusband) abusing him (and 8 yr old brother) and his pku too. We would rather have it be about him and him alone especially after all he has been through.

User image

3 years ago

@Hberry. I'm truely sorry that his father would do something like that to him and his younger brother. Something isn't right in that man's head. It makes me really sad when I read that people do that to their own flesh and blood. I can think of a few stories but I won't share.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Dragonfly- he was abusive to me too. My dh adopted them 2 years ago so we don't have to worry about "the jerk" anymore. As for the test, I believe it came from a bad batch and was faulty. It was a store brand that isn't even listed. I may just stick to frers.

User image

3 years ago

@Hberry. So glad he is out of your life and the kids. I like the FRERs. Never had a complaint from them. If I saw a shadow of a line, it was always at the tail end of a cp. So, when I got pregnant with my son, I wanted to catch it early and started testing at 8dpo and watched the lines gradually getting darker. Wishing you baby dust this cycle. I do hope that when you do get pregnant that it is a girl.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Dragonfly- it won't be this cycle we will try, it'll be next. So roughly in a month we will try again. I also came across an adorable name on babynames.com that I really love

User image

3 years ago • Edited

@Hberry. Awe. Do you mind sharing the name? You can PM me if you want. I have a girls name picked out long before I had my first baby. I told my mom and she hated it. Plus my husband didn't like the name either.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

@Dragonfly Names have always been a struggle for us especially because we want a name that would work both in French and in English (I grew up in France and my whole family is still over there)
@Hberry hope to see your BFP in a little less than 8 weeks!
@Alex Thanks babe! Hope you caught the egg and the next 2 weeks fly by with a big celebration at the end of your wait! The issue with our move is not flying restrictions but visa related. We got our visas before everything shut down but the way it works for the UK is that they give you a 30 day entry window (there is a sticker in our passport that says we can arrive between May 27 and June 27) and then you get your long term residence card once you get there. It turns out we weren’t able to leave during our 30 day window because the US Department of Defense had put a stop move order for all their personnel until June 30. So now we need a new “entry window sticker” which the UK immigration offices said they would start processing for people in our situation as soon as the visa processing centers reopened. The centers only reopened last week so now we are waiting for them to process our new “entry visas”. We’re hoping to leave by mid-August now. We can’t really leave sooner now anyway because if everything goes ok I will have to do all the tests for the first trimester screening between August 3 and August 12 at the earliest. I can’t really do the tests right away when I get to England because first I need to get registered with the healthcare system there, find a doctor and I will have a 2 week quarantine when we get there during which we are not even allows out of the house we’ll stay at. So I really need to get all those tests done before we leave at this point!

3 years ago

Ok, so the witch hasn't shown her ugly face yet but holy cow! I took a nap and woke up super wet almost like I had peed or something. I checked and had some EWCM and when I went to the bathroom it MIGHT have been a little pink? Not sure. Been drinking water, but my urine has been pretty yellow lately. I also have been having mid back pain and it feels like the muscle next to my belly button on my right side is slightly pulled? I'm probably crazy or symptom spotting but I hope the witch stays away....

3 years ago

@punk. When was the last time you took a test. I had that tight feeling near the belly button. Maybe when your temp dropped, that may have been an implantation dip. I'd say test away. Good luck. Let us know in the morning on how you make out.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

@dragonfly - I had tested this morning but bfn. I'll try again tomorrow if AF hasn't shown. :)

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo