Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1291 - 1300 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

I see the line Pandorica!

TTC #2

3 years ago

Like always when I think I see a faint line i start to spot.. I just saw a slight hint of pink when I wiped.. I can always hope it's leftover implantation bleeding, but it's more likely to be who signals her arrival in a few days..

User image

3 years ago

Sigh. Felt extremely sick today like I did a month ago. Spent the morning puking. Allergies are killing me this month.

User image

3 years ago

Hi ladies, im back again and trying for baby #6. I am now currently 2dpo being first month trying. Any other ladies around the same dpo? Period is due 3rd October.

3 years ago

Well ladies I am not on cd34....test was bfn this morning to think I am just counting down the days for my af to start now...feeling devastated....
Hope you’re feeling a bit better today HBerry.
Hi Kylien...wow congratulations to your five children...
Pandorica...any updates? I’m keeping my fingers crossed for you that it was just a bit of spotting?

Good luck to everyone x

3 years ago

Tested again this morning and only got a super faint line that showed up after the timeframe, so only a simple evap. Have this needle like sensation in my uterus and that's a sure sign af will be here either today or tomorrow. I'm ok with that. I didn't expect to get pregnant right away. Think I'm going to start up my fertility monitor when af shows, to get a sense of how fast or slow my body goes back to normal.

User image

3 years ago

Hey ladies.

I’m 8dpo and feeling full of a cold and generally shitty. Headachy and nausea pops up at random times.

3 years ago

Thanks Amy. I still feel blech but not like yesterday. I'm sooo exhausted I think that's also part of the problem. Im in my fertile days so I'm hoping to get so bding before O day.

User image

3 years ago

I've haven't ovulated past cd 14 in such a long time. Been testing everyday with digital opk's. Have gotten a blinking smiley since cd10. Its now cd 14 and still a blinking smiley. Already feel like this is going to be a dud month. We will see if tomorrow leads to a positive opk?

Mill

3 years ago

So today I am on cd 35! Af style cramping on and off for about five days now....too scared to take another test though!

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo