Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

901 - 910 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Alexplpl -those lines are bad!

User image

3 years ago

Totally. This is all so new to me. My daughter is just shy of 5 and I didn’t find out with her until I was 7 weeks along.

I see what you mean about the shadow lines!!!

3 years ago

@Alex. I can see the lines too. Didn't know there was shadow lines just evap lines. Hope you are feeling good otherwise.

Good luck to everyone testing soon.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Yea they’re bad! And couldn’t be evap either cuz the test hasn’t been dipped yet.. hopefully a real line will pop up in the next few days!

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

@Alex. Sorry, does dipped mean not used yet? I'd be pretty upset and would put in a complaint with the company you ordered from.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Oh I’m so nervous to test tomorrow! I thought I was done with symptom spotting but today got me good. Eeeep!

3 years ago

I’ve been following this post for a while and I finally decided to join! I have been ttc for 2 years but me and DF haven’t used protection in 5 years. I am 26 (will be 27 in August) and DF will be 30 in December. This is the second cycle that I’ve been tracking my ovulation using opks and I’ve learned that my apps had my ovulation day wrong. I ovulated on CD 12 and BD CD 10, 11, and 13. Right now I am 2dpo and trying not to symptom spot but I feel so confident this cycle! So far my nipples have been tingly and itchy and I’ve had a sore throat off and on for about three days. I’ve also been having sharp pains and weird popping feeling in my stomach. I know it’s super early but I’ve never felt this confident. Me and DF have our wedding planned for 04/03/21, but we’ve both decided we wanted to go ahead and start trying!

3 years ago

Dragonfly yes dipped in the urine sample meaning not used yet. I won’t really bother complain since I do t think I’ll get any justice.. After all I guess that’s why is so cheap!

MJ hang in there! You got this!

Babyfet welcome and good luck this cycle! I hope your feeling turns out a real one!!!

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

BanyFet the symptom spotting is real. This month I have had NOTHING the same as my usual two weeks before period. Even had spotting 6dpo which never ever ever in a million years happens.
Good luck!!!

3 years ago

Thanks Alex! I’ve been reading your post about your journey and I’m really rooting for you!

MJDJ- I’m always awful with symptom spotting but this cycle feels worse and it doesn’t help that the days are dragging along. I hope that spotting is a good sign for you and we both get our BFPs!

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo