Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1321 - 1330 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

This thread has gone completely cold ????

Mill

3 years ago

I guess so. I'm 7dpo today and just puked for no reason. Feeling hot and cold flashes. Boobs are super tender and sore.

User image

3 years ago

9 dpo for me and feeling yucky, but the 2ww always leaves me yucky, even when not pregnant

Mill

3 years ago

Hi ladies.. hope its ok if I join? I know this is a long thread. It looks like you are both in the ttw as am I. I believe I'm either 3 or 4 Dpo. I will just say 3 to be safe. Hubby and I have been ttc for 2 years with no luck. This month has been a little weird. My DH and I were only able to bed 1 day but luckily it was on a high fertility day. Hopefully that will be enough. This month I have been on my vitamin reg. The same i was on when I conceived my son over 4 years ago. Hope it will work again.

Baby dust to all.

Praying for baby number 3!

3 years ago

Miam1324 Good luck. What vitamins did you take before?

Mill

3 years ago

I take my Prenatals daily, take red raspberry tea leaf from day 1 of AF - ovulation to prepare uterus. Then once off aunt flow about 4 or 5 days before fertil week I start taking mucinex to help with EWCM as well as taking baby asprin to help with implantation i take this until BFP or AF which ever comes first. When baby making I use preseed and soft cups to keep everything in. LOL. I used to take vitamin d3 daily but my Prenatals now have it in there. The only thing I have not been doing is temping cause its too difficult with my son.

Praying for baby number 3!

3 years ago

Mill- I was feeling fine until this afternoon. Having a feeling, I took a test and had a faint shadow of a line or so I think. Gonna wait a little bit to test again

User image

3 years ago

How's everyone doing?

As for me, I'm on CD 13 and have had high readings on my monitor since CD 7. Have been having very light ovulation pain for several days that seems to be increasing now, so hopefully I'll have my peak in a day or two. Preferably in two days, since my husband have been working nights for 3 days and have 2 more days until he has a few days off, which means that we haven't been able to bd for 4 days and won't be able until he's off work.

User image

3 years ago

Im out. Im thinking I might go see someone about not being able to concieve I never had an issue before

User image

3 years ago

@hberry. That's not good. Are you sure it's not implantation as your last post was at 7dpo a day ago?

AFM. Sorry, I've been quiet and not updating anyone with my scare. It was cervix irritation after BD. Never thought that having more kids would make it more softer.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo