Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1631 - 1640 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Alex: we managed to get yesterday morning bd in. We'll do it again today so hopefully we covered all the right times. My kid has been telling me every day she wishes mommy had babies in her belly. Not a baby. Babies. She wants a brother AND a sister rofl! Ahh kids are so innocent. And ya know, she has been so CLINGY to me the last few days. Like all over me. I don't have a clue why.

3 years ago

Only a few more hours left until my husband's work week is done. I have taken a few days off from work and so has he. So now we have almost 2 weeks together! We haven't had some time off at the same time in a long time. I'm cd 8 today and are expecting to ovulate withing a week or so. I really hope these two weeks together will give us some much needed luck! I would love nothing more than to start the new year with a bfp! Finger crossed we all get our bfps!

User image

3 years ago

Pandorica: what luck that you both have time off together and it'll be during your fertile time! I wish you the very best of luck and hope you are both able to relax and stay that way.

3 years ago

So I am 16 dpo according to the calculator on this website. I did have some bleeding this past Friday and Saturday that I thought could be AF, but it was extremely light and light pink. I asked my husband last night if my breasts seemed bigger because my bra just can’t hold my left one in anymore. I have noticed an increase in my sex drive the last week or so. Also noticed my stomach like this (picture) and I don’t feel bloated at all. I’m scared to test. My husband thinks I am as sex last night felt different to him.

3 years ago

Don’t know why the picture didn’t post.

user submitted image

3 years ago

Lean: is your period late since you're 16dpo? It's completely possible. Only way to know is test or get a blood draw from your doctor. If you aren't sure if your dpo is right there's still a possibility it's too early to know. Since I dunno what you usually look like I can't say whether you look bloated or not. Get a first response test and take it. Otherwise you'll just keep wondering.

3 years ago

Lean. I would test. As tge night before I tested, my husband said I felt different.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Yeah think I’m going to get a test tonight and see.

3 years ago

So I have a weird question.... I’ve been having pain in my vagina last couple of days I thought it was maybe when husband and I bd but that was 3 days ago, pain should have gone away by now. Anyone else heard of this as possibly a symptom? I’m confused and since my youngest is 13 I don’t remember this early. Waiting to test.

3 years ago

@lean. I don't remember that with any of my two pregnancies, and this one. When do you plan on testing?

Happy New Year everyone and all the best in 2021 and hoping to see a lot of BFPs this year.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo