Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1811 - 1820 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Here is a close up of the strip where you can see a line started at the top..

user submitted image

User image

3 years ago

Hberry: I definitely see the hint of something at the top in the one where it's in the case. But alas, taking it out of the case invalidates it! This is what my tests started as when I had my chemicals. They got darker before fading but this is how they started so here's hoping this becomes something and that it is sticky!

3 years ago

Southern - i took it out for a better picture but that's about it lol
Im feeling nauseated today - especially after eating. Hot flashes and night sweats horribly. Peeing frequently still - feeling some cramping and very lightly pinching. Heartburn has kicked in again- the biggest symptom this cycle is heartburn. Boobs are still tender and sensitive- even when touched they hurt.

User image

3 years ago

Hberry: It's the sides of my boobs that are tender. And at the end of the day, my boobs feel like they've been smooshed all day by my bra but my bra isn't tight. They do feel firmer than they have since I stopped breastfeeding. And fuller. They definitely look like they've gotten bigger. My kiddo brushed against one of my boobs last night and it definitely didn't feel good. But it comes and goes in waves. Still have that slightly crampy/pinching sensation in the same spot. I can't tell if it's gas or something else. Not really sure anymore. I wanna test but at the same time I'm scared to because I am afraid to see another negative. Part of me wants to test now. Another part of me wants to wait til Monday when I'm officially late. It's so hard!

3 years ago

Southern - I totally feel ya on boobs and testing - I wanted to save that last test for Friday but couldn't resist and tested today. My daughter got up twice and ended up just sleeping in my bed and man oh man I was up half the night with pinching and stabbing pains in my boobs, and then if Raine rolled and cuddled up to me and she touched the bottom it hurt super bad. I will go get another batch of tests if AF doesn't show and test away.

User image

3 years ago

Hberry: I'm just trying to hold out. I hope we both get our positives this cycle!

3 years ago

Southern - fingers and toes crossed for us both!

User image

3 years ago

Hberry: lost my battle to wait til Sunday to test. I couldn't do it anymore. My cm changed yesterday and it freaked me out so I decided to test this morning. Pretty sure they're both negative. They're on my profile if you wanna have a look. I didn't see much of anything in person or using tools though. I'm hoping I just need to wait a few more days. Loads of ladies get negatives up til af is due.

3 years ago

Southern- from what I see the internet strip it looks almost as if there's a shadow of something wanting to start - unless it's just me lol
AFM - Im 13dpo and still no sign of AF showing. I'm 2 days late. Took another test this morning and same as yesterday. I have enough tests for a few days. I got some today as we're supposed to get 6-8 inches of snow Thursday into Friday and I dont want to leave if I don't have to.

User image

3 years ago

Hberry: nah. It's negative. My cervix is beginning opening is softer and more open and my cm is thinner and beginning to become slick. That's tell-tale af signs for me. And right on time at 11 dpo too. I don't know why I bother wasting money on tests when these two signs are so consistent. I thought we'd timed it right again but I guess not.

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo