Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

491 - 500 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

SheRiskers - Im so sorry!

User image

3 years ago

Good day everyone. Hope everyone is doing well. Temp is a bit higher than yesterday but did get up once during the night so temp was at 98.6 and not having too many symptoms. Some mjnor cramping and boobs hardly hurt. Other than that, that's about it. Picked up a 2 pack of FRER and accidently bought a two pack of digitals (oops). I'm trying to keep my hopes high and not worry about AF. Sigh...

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Dragonfly- I just ordered a 2 pack of tests myself and they should be here on Thursday. Hoping your day is went good.
AFM I'm 2dpo and wanting to test badly haha. Instead I'll try to clean house and put away the massive amount of laundry I washed and hung out on the line lol

User image

3 years ago

@sheriskers I am so so sorry for your loss. That was me last cycle! I have two babies in Heaven. Hopefully we get our rainbows soon!

Fingers crossed for everyone I their tww!

AFM - waiting for ovulation after my chemical. My temps are all over the place and my cm is pink tinged and not ramping up like it normally does. CD 15 today which is usually my O day, and no ewcm in sight. Wondering if I should get checked out or just be patient... We are so impatient to try again! I bought a 7 pack of frers for the next time. We decided not to use opks because we don't like the pressure they put on us to bd even if we don't want to - it just feels wrong for us to make it feel like a chore! Since my hormones are being crazy I'm going to start having maca every day starting now and see if thag gets things moving. I'm also making sure to have plenty of protein and red meat as I read that this can help you produce a good lining - perhaps I'll buy a pineapple to eat around implantation?

3 years ago

Hi E! Sorry about your loss. Hope you get your bfp soon! I too never use opks. My hubby and I just dtd often and just relaxed and let things happen. Drinking lots of water can help too. *Fingers crossed for you*

User image

3 years ago

Sheriskers- so sorry for your loss!
E- I’m also eagerly awaiting O day! My most common is CD19, which is Tuesday. My OPK’s had made me think I might o earlier this month, but then they dropped back down, so now I’m just hoping it’s not going to be an even longer cycle than usual!
Good luck to everyone approaching O day and testing window!

User image

3 years ago

I would've started pregnancy week 7 today, I saw heartbeat and baby last week (6+3), but today when I woke up I had some discharge what went with 20-30 minute to heavy bleeding (it's been 2+ hrs of heavy bleeding now), so I'm having miscarriage again, and again at 7 weeks. Life really sucks...

User image

3 years ago • Edited

Oh Nasake, I am so so sorry for your loss! That is so heartbreaking. Have you had your progesterone checked? Very early losses (that make it past the first heartbeat) are often caused by progesterone issues, especially if it's recurrent. Also, I may sound like a broken record here, but perhaps consider having your MTHFR genes tested. These gene defects can make a huge difference in how your body can manage Folic acid - you may just need to switch to a methylated vitamin like Smarty Pants or similar. Taking a form of folate that your body can't use effectively can cause neural tube defects resulting in loss as well. Best of luck moving forward, and I'll keep you in my prayers.

3 years ago

Riskers I’m so sorry love! I wish I could say something to make you feel better. Hopefully time will Soothe your sadness and if you wanna give it another shot we’re always here for support!

Dragonfly I can’t wait to see what your test will be this cycle

Hberry hang in there girl! The TWW is the worst especially when you’re a POAS addict. Been there done that lol. Hopefully days will pass fast!!!

E good luck this cycle hun! I’m having everything crossed for a bfp and a healthy pregnancy!!!!

K+Nmomma So glad to see you again! I really hope your cycle is completely back to normal and will give you a nice egg and a sticky bean in few weeks!!!

Nasake aw babe... I’m so heartbroken for you! This is so unfair.. Have you talked with your doctor? Please keep us updated!

AFM I’m having my RE appointment in two days and I already got my blood tests. Everything seems normal except my hypothyroidism is a bit off again.. hopefully she’ll up the dosage and I will be good in few weeks. So yea... I guess even if I got pregnant it wouldn’t be good with an unstable thyroid..

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Nasake - So sorry for your loss.
Alex- I have to wait until Thursday to get my tests. So cleaning and homeschooling will keep me occupied. I got the FRER ones instead of the dollar tree cheapie. According, to some of the results I could possibly take the test next Sunday. I think I may just test this weekend. Hope you get your thyroid stuff figured out.
AFM Im on cd15 and 3dpo. breast are super tender and very sensitive. Also been feeling nauseated since last night. Very exhausted as well.

User image

3 years ago • Edited

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo