Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Nasa I see a tiny line! Oh girl I’m praying this is it for you

Nasake thanks for the recommendation I’ll check it for sure!
Day off from socials are totally worthy! I wish we all could take the decision to make it happen more often!

Swite I’m so sorry hun for what you going through right now! I cannot even imagine. Stay strong. I’m praying for a successful cycle for you right away!!

Lalou I’m so sorry girl! I can imagine you’re already emotional due to your hormones right now and a bad day in class is the worst! Sending a big hug you way and hopefully AF will stay away surprising you with a late bfp

E_Massey Amen! From time to time while googling, I’m reading convos on other forum boards and I’m shocked on how rude one can be to another.. I mean hey! We all on the same team here... we all have the same desire and same feelings.. chill!!! I am too very happy in here, feels like home!!

AFM I’m having a positive opk today but based on my two last previous cycles using this brand I’m waiting for the line to get darker than the control maybe tomorrow. So today I’m having “high” and tomorrow “peak” so I’ll be busy lol

User image

4 years ago • Edited • Post starter

So bummed. Tested this morning with FRER and BFN. I can’t help but feel AF is going to show right on time now.

4 years ago

Okay.. so now I’m looking at the photos I took of my test this morning. I did take it at 4:15 so.. my question is, do you ladies see a really faint second line?

user submitted image

4 years ago

Here’s with the contrast brought up.

user submitted image

4 years ago

I see the line on both pics

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

Nasa I see it in both, too!!! Can’t wait to see tomorrow’s!

User image

4 years ago

Nasa, I see it also.

User image

4 years ago

Hey ladies! So tomorrow's the day that my period was due. I had some really faint pink spotting. My tests have been getting darker everyday. Anyone experienced this and everything turn out ok?

User image

4 years ago

Brittany- it likely just implantation spotting- very normal with the egg burrowing a bit deeper in and getting cozy. Both my sisters had some spotting around 4-6 weeks and everything was good. If you start bleeding bright red, or are just too stressed- contact your ob. Peace of mind is very worth it- my sister got a scan and got to see her peanut 2 weeks early to make sure the spotting was just normal early pregnancy.

User image

4 years ago

@Kahlan+NatsMomma Thanks girl! It was a little alarming to see. Theres been alot of cramping and with also having a cyst, its hard to know what is causing what.

User image

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo