Community post

Discussion

Here you can rant with no apologies

Hello ladies! Ttc can really be a roller coaster especially for anyone who’s trying for a long time like me. I’m creating this board so anyone can come and rant as much as they want at anytime. No judgment here, only support!!
We got this ladies. Take it all out!

User image

18 Replies • 2 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 18 Replies | Last Page

So my weekend is ruined and I cannot make my self feel better... My best friend who I’ve known for ever came yesterday to announce her first pregnancy. It was their FIRST month trying... I’m on YEAR TEN first response was to hug her thigh and started crying pretending it is happy tears... I feel she knows me too well though and she actually know that I was shattered.. Don’t get me wrong.I’m very happy for her and I cannot wait to meet the little one. It will be like a new family member for me but I cannot stop feeling worthless and a failure... hubby is also very upset and there’s no one that can cheer us up at this point.. ughhh it’s so unfair. We just want to have a family...l

User image

2 years ago • Post starter

Hugs to you. It’s very tough to hear of someone being pregnant after trying for so long. My own “rant” here... we have been trying for about 3 years now. Last two periods have been crazy—spotting followed by super heavy flow (sorry if tmi). Two weeks apart. Talked to doctor and she suggested birth control. I am guessing that is a bad sign my fertility is very messed up. Baby dust and best wishes for everyone trying and running into problems. ????

:

2 years ago

Rosehill hopefully your doctor will figure everything out soon and you no longer have to struggle! Fingers crossed!

Today I’m feeling really low and I’ll probably see AF tomorrow. My newly pregnant friend will visit again today and tomorrow is my little nephews bday so I’ll have to be around babies and pregnant friends.. I wish ppl could understand how much effort does this need.. pfff

User image

2 years ago • Post starter

Oh ladies I feel like I could have wrote these both myself. I am so sorry !! I feel your pain.
I hate to complain especially to you Alex I know you have been ttc for a very long time.
My first son we ttc for 12 months. Which ended in a still birth at 36 weeks. We still aren't completely sure what happened. In that time we had a lot of family loss. My rainbow baby took 13 month ttc. Thank God he is healthy and happy. So thankful for him. We have been trying to give him a sibling for 3 years now. With no luck. I am really praying this is our month.
but then again that's every month. In the last 3 years there have been so many new babies in my family. I am so grateful for them and happy to see the new life. I guess I am a little sad that my body doesn't work like their's i feel broken. I feel like they can sneeze and get pregnant.
My mom passed away a few years ago, and
I think the one that hit the hardest was my cousin that I use to be really close with just had a baby girl. He named he after my mom. Well I feel really petty being upset about that and haven't told anyone but I really wish he would have asked or something.
I guess thats my rant I feel silly and a little ashamed to be ranting about that when there is so much bad stuff going on in the world but im only human

Praying for baby number 3!

2 years ago

I had a friend bring around her baby when I was TTC as she thought being around her baby would trigger hormones lol! I did get pregnant that year but who knows. So sorry to hear your AF will come...followed by more new baby visits —as bittersweet as they are I am sure. Miam-I can’t imagine what pain you have endured. So happy you have your beautiful rainbow son now. Yes-I have to agree your cousin should have 100% asked you and your family if it was okay to name their daughter after your mom. Best wishes and baby dust to all.

:

2 years ago

I feel so helpless. I am 37 year old. Last 4 years I didn't TTC since I was doing PhD. I started TTC for second child (I have an eight year old child) from December 2020. It's May now and now I should halt TTC because covid is creating havoc in India. I can't go for TTC without vaccination. I got 1st dose on 3rd may and now I need to wait for at least 2 months to start ttc. I had conceived my first child after 1 year of TTC. I don't know how long will it take me this time..I didn't step out of home from last 1 month. I can't expect good healthcare from the already overburdened medical system...I feel so bad that I have to wait for starting ttc.. And the uncertainties surrounding probabilities of conception due to my age factor..

2 years ago

Rosehill please do not listen to your doctor, she clearly isn't a good one when her suggestion for someone who's been trying to get pregnant for 3 years is to suggest birth control for spotting. It seems like you hormones can be messed up, spotting before period is usually sign of it. I would advise you to find a new doctor, RE would be best.

Alex, I am so so sorry. I know what you're going thru

User image

2 years ago

I hope you ladies are all feeling well. Tanyaa—so deeply sorry about the situation in India. It’s a very scary situation. Glad to hear you will be vaccinated. I hope you get pregnant easily and congratulations on getting your PhD. You never know until you start trying but the fact you have an 8 year old is promising. Good luck! Nasake—I am going to book at the fertility clinic this summer when hopefully Covid calms down in my area. I definitely think my hormones are messed up and potentially my fertility is in the toilet! :(

:

2 years ago

I’m 31, I’ll turn 32 in July. Been ttc for 8 years. I have a unicornuate uterus ( 2 ovaries one tube) and finally went to see an RE last May. I was diagnosed with PCOS and put on metformin and fell pregnant for the first time ever in July, then miscarried shortly after. My metformin dose was increased and put on thyroid medication and clomid to help me ovulate. I just started taking ovasitol last month and I’m currently 9dpo. I just can’t understand y the hell I haven’t gotten pregnant again since last freakin year! Like obviously I know I can get pregnant now. It kills me a little bit inside every month I don’t get pregnant. I feel so broken! I’ll be trying IUI next month and I’m nervous about throwing money down the drain as my RE says chances are only slightly higher for IUI. Just feeling a little hopeless.

2 years ago

Binini66–Don’t give up hope! It will happen for you but sometimes it can be a rocky road. At least now you are on the right meds and hopefully they will help balance out all your hormones etc soon. Keep track of your ovulation and keep going X. I am sending you baby dust. Good luck!

:

2 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo