Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

So I’m on CD1 with AF visiting me earlier than expected I used preseed last cycle and started taking CQ10 capsules. I’m expecting them to work a little later though!
Wasn’t expecting much from last cycle since I Ovulated earlier and only managed to BD on O day and the day after! So yea.. here to a new cycle

Good luck to anyone ovulating now and for the ladies who are on the TWW.. You got this!!

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

Hi Alex, sorry to hear AF has arrived again, hoping this is a better cycle for you x

Afm I’m currently 5 days over due with baby, this baby has definitely kept us waiting with how long it took us to conceive and now baby can’t even be bothered to arrive on time I’ll keep you updated for when baby arrives, hopefully soon

4 years ago

Hi Alex, Emma I'm hopping on this board too. AF arrived yesterday. I'm 1 month in taking DHEA supplement which improves the quality of immature eggs. Takes 3 months to make a difference so going to keep trying!

@emma my goodness you must be feeling so uncomfortable!!

@Alex we are pretty much cycle buddies! xx

User image

4 years ago

I certainly am scuba, contractions keep stopping so I’m exhausted but I’m hoping it all happens for sure soon x

4 years ago

Oh my goodness Emma I’m so sorry but I laughed so hard at how you described it!!
It must be really difficult for you though now! Hopefully your older ones and hubby are helping you! I’m wishing a smooth delivery soon!!!

Scuba Yes, it seems we are!! Let’s hope we will be bfp buddies too this cycle
I’m so sorry AF came! How you feeling mood wise?

User image

Better today than I was on day 1. Felt very down while I was spotting for 2 days expecting it to start. But we both just have to keep trying :-) xxx

User image

4 years ago

Scuba I strongly believe that your turn is not gonna be late! I’m very positive that you’ll be having another bfp leading to a healthy pregnancy and baby very soon!!!

User image

Took my second cycle of clomid last month. I don't even know if I ovulated, which I guess I did because af started right in time. But I never got any ewcm and my opks never went fully positive? Taking a break from clomid this month. Just kinda over really trying. Not preventing or anything, but just not taking anything.

Mill

4 years ago

I’m here- approaching Ovulation, but OPK’s have been pretty much been the same for a week. Estimated ovulation is in 2 days. Hubby hasn’t been interested in BDing this cycle, and is now sick- so hopefully he has a sudden change of heart and energy. 6th cycle and if unsuccessful- I will stop trying but not prevent until July to avoid a winter baby during my seasonal depression time period (had severe anxiety after my last winter baby that caused extra depression.) Hoping for a chance at least this cycle.

User image

4 years ago

@Alex thank you! And I feel the same for you. @millbarnet I'm so with you. I think I'll save this month's Letrozole as I only have 2 months prescription left and I want to use it when I've been on my DHEA supplements for at least 3 months xx

User image

4 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo