Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

1 - 10 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

I just wanted to thank everyone for being so encouraging and wonderful! I feel really lucky to be a part of this community and sharing this journey with everyone! I think I finally have my sticky bean here and will be blessed with a 3rd and final child! I know I have a long 8 months ahead- and it could be a rough journey (high risk due to 2 preemies plus all the complications I had with my second) but I’m ready to take it on! Congrats to everyone who has gotten their and to everyone still trying!! Lots of love

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

Hey ladies!!

Alex I am so sure that your time is coming soon!! Hope that your feeling of being off means something great!!

Nasake I see the line but still am not sure....I hate cheap tests and how they can have indents or dye runs. Hoping they are blazing positives soon!!

AFM: has my first appointment today!! Everything looks great!! One little one all snuggly in there!! Measuring 10w3d with a nice heartbeat!! Such a relief! They had me down for the wrong day for my appointment and we almost didn’t get to have it today!! The receptionist had to go and check that the doctor was there even though she wasn’t supposed to be. Everything worked out and I am just so happy!! Can’t wait till all of you ladies have your positives and get to see your little one!!

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

Lalou Take a deep breath babe! Don’t be so tough on yourself! I know, believe me, how hard it is when our bodies don’t cooperate but sometimes we have to trust them. You have one amazing baby and I’m sure your body is 100% capable of making another one! It just happens to need more time. I know you’re tired and you put so much energy on it but as far as I can remember you had a rough 2019 with exams and moving. . Take it easy girl! I’m having big hopes for you! I’m sure your baby is coming soon!!!

Brittany stick baby stick!!!

Noodlebug

Nasa Nooo! I was convinced that this was your cycle! Aw girl.. I’m so sorry! I cannot imagine how rough it must be for you especially after the faint lines! Hang in there hun.. Take care your of self! It’s gonna be better in few days. Hopefully a successful cycle is on!

AFM I’m feeling so optimistic today! As it seems my opks could get darker cuz today is even darker and on the premom app is reading WAY higher than yesterday. We BDed last night and also this morning! My temps are still low so I’m gladly realizing that O day is today meaning we managed to have some got bd timing! I also got pretty severe O cramps last night and they’ve changed to my “good” side! Hopefully I’m ovulating on my open tube!
I know for some of you maybe I’m sounding so silly after all those years of trying, but hey..l it only needs one time to live a miracle right?

User image

4 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Getting a faint second line at 9dpo! Hoping it’s a sticky bean. So exciting since this was my last cycle trying before a planned 6month break!

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

Hi lovelies, well after almost a week of on/off labour I opted for a section as I felt something was wrong and turned out there was, anyways my little surprise bundle arrived yesterday and we have a lovely little girl xx

4 years ago

Ladies, I am 11dpo, 2 years TTC but first cycle using clear blue advanced fertility monitor and I just got a positive!!! Honestly cried so much I cannot believe it!!

user submitted image

4 years ago

Good morning ladies! Today, I’m 13dpo/IUI and think I finally got a faint second line. I’m really hoping my IUI finally stuck this time, seeing as it was #3 and my husband and I have been trying for over a year. Everything about this time felt different. I had painful cramping immediately following the IUI for a few hours, and residual cramping for a few days following. My nipples have been excruciatingly hard and sore on and off for about a week, and the past 3 days I’ve had a runny/stuffy nose, cough, and scratchy throat but I don’t actually feel sick. Before this morning’s test, I was really starting to count myself out, but now I have a little more hope. Good luck to all of you ladies still waiting on your BFP, congrats to those that got their BFP this round, and I’m praying for those that are still trying.

4 years ago • Edited

Hi ladies just checking in, still want to support you along the way, congratulations to the , those that af has arrived please stay positive and see this new cycle as a fresh page to start your journey those of you in your 2ww I feel for you I know these 14 days really feel like 3826684 days long but you’ll soon know

Afm little miss Elsie-Nora is only 11 days old but feels as though she’s been here forever, already squeezing her into her 1 month baby grows so time to get the next size out, can’t believe how quickly the time is going xx

4 years ago

Hberry The word devastated hit me hard... Maybe I’m so emotional because I’ve never been pregnant and I cannot have a child of my own but seeing the word “devastated” while talking about the possibility of a healthy baby make me feel a bit confused. I’m sorry if I sound ignorant and of course I could never be in your position (I cannot even have one baby so I don’t know how it is to have 4) but I believe that a healthy pregnancy leading to a healthy baby, no matter the gender is the ultimate gift of life.
I know that there are always preferences about the gender especially when there are such sensitive reasons behind it like giving the name of a beloved one who passed away (I know how it feels I lost my dad from cancer 3 years ago) but you should always keep in mind that no matter which prediction said what, there’s always a chance to be a boy.
With that said as always this is just my opinion, from my own point of view and you have every right to keep it or waste it! I’m not in your shoes and I’m just pointing out what seems confusing to me! I wish you’ll get your bfp this cycle leading to a baby girl!

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Punk I don’t know maybe I’m the weird one about it. I don’t feel comfortable telling him that I have to go and put the preseed. Even though we both want a baby so much I don’t wanna ruin the moment make him feel that this is the only reason we doing it!
I’m sending all the sticky vibes of the universe girl! I’m so exited about you. It’s about time for your bfp!

K+Nmomma I’m so happy for you that you’re about to see your baby! Im sure it’s getting cozy in there!

Agatch hopefully you got your days right and caught that egg. I usually have o pains around 3-4 dpo and it is almost each cycle. I don’t know why it happens but I read somewhere that is kinda normal!

Mill I’m so sorry AF got you! I really am... I know you want this so much! Hang in there girl. It will happen! I’m sure about it!

E I’m sorry about the doctors appointment wasn’t what you expected! I know how it feels to realize that you have stuff which needs to be sorted but I’m glad you did found out that some things need care! Hopefully this is the beginning of fixing everything which will give you your baby!! Hugs!

AFM I’m getting close to my fertile days and I really cannot wait to see how this cycle will be. I feel like I’m ttcing for the first time after taking Metformin, it changed so many things for me and I cannot hide I’m a bit of exited after a long time. I hope it’s not jus false hopes.
Yesterday I saw another favorite YouTuber of mine, Kristi, Announcing her pregnancy. She tried for 10+ years and she did everything and nothing worked. The last few years she gave up and didn’t TTC anymore and was convinced and she was ok (but not really) with not being able to have babies. She even filmed a clip with her hubby talking about them and how they accepted that they’re gonna be the two of them. Little did they know that in this clip she was already pregnant! Out of nowhere she is pregnant and stories like that are what keep feeding my hopes! After that I cannot give up and lose hope until I hit menopause. Period!

User image

3 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo