Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1751 - 1760 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

My husband and I got to the hospital a little after midnight. At 12:43am our son was born. We named him Jabob Paul Joseph. Never got enough time to get an epidural as he came that quick. The pain was horrendous and untolerable. I'm glad he is here.

User image[/url]

3 years ago • Edited

Dragonfly congratulations babe!! You and your family must be so happy and I’m sending my best wishes for your little boy!! I hope while in hospital you’ll find some time to rest after your labor. Take care of your self and we gladly will be here for any support if you need!!

Pandorica this COVID situation never ends.. I just wish things could get back to normal already!
Hopefully your little miracle is around the corner.

AFM I’m 11 dpo and i took another test last night where I thought I saw something. Later on I realized that my tests are actually 25miu meaning that at only 10dpo there’s no many chances to get a line so I got back to earth lol this morning I’m sure it was negative. For some reason hubby is very optimistic this cycle and I’m already feeling I’m gonna fail him once more. I really hope I could be pregnant just one time!

User image

3 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Alex: you never know! I have seen people get faint positives on those 25 mIU tests at 11dpo. I know you don't wanna get your hopes up. But I'm just saying it isn't impossible. You may have seen a line.

Dragonfly: I wish you well with your new little one! Talk about a speedy delivery!

3 years ago

Dragonfly - congrats girl! I know how it feels to have a baby come that quick! Raine was that way too.

Afm im in the fertile window so dh and are covering out bases. He is on weight watchers and I too, have lost weight with him so better chances of getting pregnant. Im still taking prenatal vitamins. Only thing killing me this week is hardly any sleep due to Raine not feeling so good and me spending 2 nights in the recliner with her. She also is close to losing teeth and she keeps complaining her mouth hurts her. I have a slight cold but it isn't anything more then an itchy scratchy sore throat like allergies

User image

3 years ago • Edited

Hberry: I just entered my fertile window according to my digital OPKs having a flashing smiley. I decided I needed to figure out best when to time sex. Since you are only supposed to use the digitals with fmu and they give a clearer answer I figured I wouldn't stress or obsess over them. So far I've been right. I even forgot to do it this morning lol.

3 years ago

@Alex and Southern. Thank you very much. I have a slight case of gender disappointment so I really hope that will pass and I can move on and have some good quality bonding time with him.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Southern - I don't use opks. Never have probably never will. I can tell by cm when I'm in that window. I also am a certain way when I start getting near O day. I tend to become more annoyed and grouchy during Ovulation *shrugs*

User image

3 years ago

Hberry: I can't go on cm alone. I get ewcm after my period then don't always get it when I O. It's weird. I even took an OPK to see if I was ovulating earlier than I expected and I'm not. My body can be frustrating.

3 years ago

dragonfly: Big congratulations!!!

Alex: Yeah, Covid completely sucks!

Ugh, seems like my fibro are getting worse. Hopefully it's temporary. For the past few weeks I have been feelin extremely tired, more than usual (which is a lot). It doesn't matter at all how many hours I sleep, I'm still always tired. And now my head feels all weird, sometimes it's like walking through suryp, like my mind is much slower. It can take several hours before I start to feel somewhat normal. It's getting harder at work since I have to work slower and have a much lower tolerance for when problems pops up. As far as TTC goes, I'm only cd 4 and the bleeding is very light now. Hopefully it'll be gone in a day or so.

User image

3 years ago

@Pandorica. Thanks girl. I can't believe how fast the time just flew by.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo