Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1301 - 1310 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies, just a quick update from me. I started bleeding last night and passed what I think was my pregnancy. I've spoken to the midwife and she said it sounds like another miscarriage. Going back Thursday for a scan to check levels have dropped and uterus looks OK. It took 2 years of trying. I'm heartbroken xx

User image

3 years ago

Oh scuba I am so so so sorry to hear this news....I’m wishing you a kind recovery physically and mentally xxxx

3 years ago

@scuba. So sorry. I hope your rainbow baby will happen soon. Take some much needed time for yourself.

AFM. My girlfriend who suffered a miscarriage a few months back (2 weeks behind me) messaged me last night to tell me that she's now pregnant with her baby and due the end of May. She started using progesterone oil after ovulation and tested at 12dpo and got a line on FRER and a "yes" on a digital. Very happy for her.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Oh @scuba, I'm so sorry.

As for me, that line I had must have been a nasty evap. Got some more darker spotting yesterday and that needle like feeling in my lower abdomen. So I just knew I would wake up and af would be here. On the bright side at least af arrived within a month of stopping BC. Time to start up my monitor and see. Have also started taking some more vitamins again. I'm sticking to the basics with vitamin B (6 and 12), C and D as well as folic acid.

User image

3 years ago

Back to cd1 for me...af decided to show after a week of cramping ..a 35day haul this time ...it’s not fair for your body to trick you with a long cycle like that..feeling really emotional and sad and frustrated this morning. this month is our 24th month ttc #2... i think I am going to need to drag my partner to the drs now this is not normal surely

3 years ago

Cd1 for me 5 days late this month.

3 years ago

Pretty sure I ovulated this morning. Bd'd yesterday and the day before but not this morning. So we shall see how it goes this month. I also started using progesterone cream today. Baby dancing this morning would have been the icing on the cake ????, but it can't be perfect every month.

Mill

3 years ago

Sister's friend had her baby last week. Now my cousin announced she is expecting her second. She's due in March. Sigh. Just wish I can feel that feeling again of the special announcement.

User image

3 years ago

Scuba, I am so sorry :(

So I had some promising tests really early on this cycle, and felt pregnant. But then the tests never really darkened, even at like 16/17 dpo there seemed to be nothing there, so I convinced myself I had line eyes and I stopped testing (I have been really busy with work and my heart just couldn't take it). But I realized when I woke up this morning that I'm on CD 42 (26dpo) so should maybe test again. I had even booked a drs appt to find out why my cycles have been so long (last month was 38 days)......

So I tested this morning. And got a strong positive. I have been saying what the f*** all morning, because I am so surprised. I need to book a due date ultrasound because it is possible I had my ovulation date wrong and that would explain everything. I have no symptoms, except that I am really tired (I thought I was coming down with a cold/flu)

User image

3 years ago

@hpenny. Yay. Congrats on your BFP. Hope you get in to get your scan done to determine how far along you are. Keep us posted.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo