Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1341 - 1350 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Ugh, I hate these faint ones. It always ends the same way.. It isn't any darker today and I noticed some light brown when wiping. So either the line's an evap or it's another chemical. Either way it won't end like I hoped..

User image

3 years ago

Im 3dpo today and am having a ton of cramping. Its not like Af cramping either.

User image

3 years ago

@hberry. Good luck. Hoping your timing is spot on and you get your BFP.

E_massey. I don't know what I am having but I am driving myself insane looking at nub/frontal bone trying to determine the gender.

Here is a photo of all three ultrasounds. Top one is a girl. Middle is a boy and the bottom is unknown. Anyone want to take a guess on the nub/frontal theory?

user submitted image

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Dragonfly- I'm hoping so- we bded twice during fertile days - especially after I had dull cramping the day before Oday.
Boobs are also so super tender/sore and I also had metallic taste already...
If I had to guess on your baby- I'm still guessing boy.

User image

3 years ago

@hberry. So hoping this is it for you. I'm thinking boy too as well. But will be happy with either or. When do you plan on testing? I'm keepimg everything crossed for you.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Dragonfly- I'm 4 dpo today so probably next weekend. I had a ton of heartburn yesterday evening and had been feeling twinges. I have more confidence something happening this cycle then any other cycles.

User image

3 years ago

@hberry. I don't remember when I had heartburn before I found out so hoping it's a really good sign for you. Last night just for shits and giggles, I did the chinese predictor test on here and it said girl. Not sure how accurate it is so I tested the other two kids and the boy was correct and I can't remember with my girl so took an guestimate and it came back with a girl. So, I decided to check out other websites and it predicted a boy. With that, no more guessig for me and just wait till the end.

User image[/url]

3 years ago • Edited

Dragonfly- I remember having terrible heartburn early on before finding out I was pregnant with my youngest son. I also had mild heartburn when I was pregnant with my daughter. Hoping it's a sign. If it is- it's still pretty strong today too..

User image

3 years ago

Pandorica those ICs are the worst. I always get some kind of faint ones no matter what and I remember you’ve had this issue too. I don’t test anymore and I’m feeling way more relaxed!

E so glad you and baby boy (yay) both doing well! How are you feeling in general?

Dragonfly I couldn’t tell by the ultrasound but hopefully you’ll get a nice surprise when time comes!

Hberry any updates this cycle?

AFM Shingles are healing and I don’t feel the pain anymore.
We officially moved our business in a smaller place and we announced everyone. The feedback was good but the feelings was bittersweet. I’m still so numb from everything that is happening and my anxiety cannot fade..
Ttcwise af just finished and I’ll probably ovulate in the next few days. Im still taking metformin but with my anxiety levels I really don’t think that I’ll be having any good results. I’m at a point in my life that I’m really realizing that no matter what I do, nothing goes how I dreamt it.. let’s hope that at least I’ll be having a baby one day...

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Alex - I'm 9dpo today. Lots of heartburn, sore boobs, pulling and pinching was off and on, twinges, metallic taste. Heartburn is the worst this cycle. I had it this bad when pregnant with my youngest. Fingers crossed. Will test this weekend. AF is due in 2 days.

User image

3 years ago • Edited

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo