Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1791 - 1800 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

10 dpo for me and insomnia is kicking my butt the last 2 nights. I've also noticed the last 2 nights I've had to get up in the middle of the night to go pee and that is not like me.. I've also noticed that I'm burning up and having to take off layers in the middle of the night too. Af is due tomorrow - no sign that she is coming. If she stays away, I'm testing around Tuesday/Wednesday.

User image

3 years ago • Edited

Hberry: It all sounds promising! I hope af stays away for us both this time!!

3 years ago

My OPK went from not even close, to very close to positive in just a few hours. I'll test in an hour or so to see if it has changed to a peak. My husband has 4 night shifts left so only had time for a quickie. Not our first choice but better than nothing. Not having much hope this cycle for some reason.

User image

3 years ago

Pandorica: I know a lady who is lesbian. She had a donor who would make his contribution, she'd take it home to her wife, and they'd use soft discs and use the semen themselves cause they can't afford iui. She's currently pregnant now. If they can do it that way, there's hope for y'all doing an old fashioned quickie!

3 years ago

Thanks for the pep Southern. I guess you're right.

The OPK taken an hour ago was definitely positive, so now the countdown begins.

User image

3 years ago

The OPK I just took are still very much positive. I'm not used to seeing a positive for more than a few hours, usually I have a pretty short peak. Who knows, it might be a good sign. We did what we could this cycle, so the rest is up to mother nature.

user submitted image

User image

3 years ago

@ pandorica if its positive now, ovulation should be tomorrow right? So you have tomorrow morning/afternoon as well! Seduce him good and get in another baby dance! Still plenty enough time to add to the number!

Mill

3 years ago

millbarnett - My opk turned positive yesterday evening, so I'm probably ovulating today. I just didn't expect it to still be positive. Even if we wanted to, we can't get any more bd done until thursday. When I come home from work he has already left, so there's nothing more we can do this cycle.

User image

3 years ago

Good luck Pandorica!! Hope this is the cycle!!
AFM- 11dpo today and AF was due and never showed and still no signs of showing. I'm still having hot flashes and chills where I can't get warm. Also still having the stabbing pains in my poor sensitive boobs. Still experiencing insomnia (last 3 nights), and having to get up in the middle of the night to pee (last 2 nights) along with peeing more frequently. Testing window is getting so close I'm hoping to test in the next few days

User image

3 years ago

Pandorica: good luck to you girl!

Hberry: girl, my boobs are heavy and remind me of my boobs when I was breastfeeding. They're more tender at the end of the day. Letting them out of my bra? Owwwwww. I was tired again today. Enough to nap late in the day. And of course I won't be able to sleep tonight because of it. I have a feeling like something is putting pressure on my bladder making it feel like I need to pee more often when I don't really need to. When I put my hand at the area of where my bladder/uterus is it feels....more rounded? instead of flat. Kinda like it is when you have a very full bladder and it's pushing out? Hard to describe. It's totally flat when I lay down but standing it feels rounded. I'm not sure that means anything though. 10 dpo for me tomorrow and the wait to test is starting to eat at my resolve!

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo