Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1461 - 1470 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Alex- I was accused of some nasty untrue things at work and was made to feel like total sh*t, especially in front of the customers thanks to this horrible assistant manager.
Ttc wise - I'm 9dpo today. Woke up with mild cramping- not like AF. Very exhausted, eating throughout the day. I have a horrible craving for rocky road ice cream Im also very gassy too. Still feel like I could cry. Hoping to test this weekend some time.

User image

3 years ago

@hberry. Sure hope that all these symptoms lead to your pregnancy and craving rocky road ice cream could be a girl and being gassy could be a good sign. Still could be too early to test but I bet you can't wait to test. Will you be using a FRER to test with?

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Alex, I so hope you do!! I know you’re not counting on it, but I’m hoping with everything for your miracle.
I’m currently 5 or 6 DPO. Too early for anything to be happening, I’m sure. Yesterday I was soooo tired I couldn’t see straight by the time the kids were in bed, and was asleep before 10. Still feeling that way this morning, which will be a challenge with distance learning. I hope I’m not coming down with something.
A little off topic, but what is everyone’s thoughts on starting an exercise routine while TTC? I desperately need to get back to mine, and I’m wondering if that would impact anything. Right now I’m wondering if I should just wait until AF shows up and then start one, or if it’s safe/makes sense to go ahead and start now (not that I’m feeling particularly energetic... )

3 years ago

@vintage. In my honest opinion, I would wait to see if AF decides to show her ugly face. If she does, I don't see why not but I wouldn't make it excessive. My girlfriend before she got pregnant with her first used to exercise daily. As soon soon as she stopped doing the exercise and eating whatever she wanted and not a healthy diet, she got pregnant. She was also trying for months and was on meds before she got pregnant. I think that excessive exercise will slow everything down; but I could be wrong too?

User image[/url]

3 years ago • Edited

Alex: I've only ever had ONE cycle since my first period ever that has done this. But, I know it does happen. Still no af today and still negative tests. A friend says give it til next week because some women show way later ... I figured once you hit 14+dpo if you were pregnant it would show by now, wouldn't it? I'm just having one of those stay curled up in lounge clothes and cry all day days. If that makes any sense lol.

3 years ago

Alex - I have a hard time believing I would get a late bfp. But I guess one can never know.

AFM: Still nothing more than a shadow basically. No brown spottings yet either. Today I had the constant feeling that af was going to show up, but everytime I went to the toilet all I found was more cm. I usually don't have this much cm right before af. So that's new.

User image

3 years ago

Vintage I babysat twins, who's mom was exercising before pregnancy, going to gym and doing all sorts of things and throughout pregnancy until they had to be induced because the mom was small, so they didn't want her to go over 34 weeks. I'm waiting for my AF atm and if it will come, I'll start running and doing resistance band workout. I stopped because of HSG on CD14. Main thing is not to overwhelm yourself and listen to your body. And I'm planning to just take it easier after ovulation.

User image

3 years ago

Dragonfly- I do plan to test with frer. I will be stopping anyways to get a couple of other things so I plan to grab a box.

User image

3 years ago

Pandorica, Southern, any updates??
I think I’m going to wait until AF shows to start a routine, but I definitely feel like I should. I’m worried about throwing my body out of wack, but I also don’t want to engage in habits that leave me in an unhealthy mental state right now. I can already tell that this wait is going to get rough over the weekend!!

3 years ago

Vintage: still negative as of this morning. Nothing all day then this afternoon I finally saw pink when I went to the bathroom. Only on the toilet paper. And it's very light pink. I thought af would be here by bedtime for sure. I head to bed in like half an hour and it's still very light pink and (tmi ahead) I have to actually kinda push the tp in to actually get anything. So now instead of playing where is af I get to play "is it af or late implantation and therefore late implantation bleeding". I give up on my body this cycle!

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo