Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1851 - 1860 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

We *finally* did it! 2 years of heartaches, we finally got our rainbow! ???????????? I didn't think it would happen this cycle, we only had sex maybe twice in January, and I tested positive for the flu *and* COVID at the end of January. Rough start, but if this spawn can survive that, he or she can survive anything.
EDD October 7th

user submitted image

3 years ago

@Dark. Yay, congrats momm. Praying for a happy/healthy nine months. .

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Congratulations Dark! You’ve got one tough little bean in there!

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Huge congrats @Dark!

As for me, I'm now between 10-11 dpo. Still no major symptoms. Perhaps a tiny bit of very light cramps and tender boobs, but that's so light it's barely noticable. Still not a line that's visible when I look at it. So I'm expecting af in about 4 days time.

User image

3 years ago

Hi! I’m late to the post here but....we weren’t going to start trying this month but dtd on cd 13. Not sure if or when I ovulated but I have on average 28 day cycles. We have two daughters already An almost 13 year old and almost 9 year old. We always wanted 3 but kept putting it off. I had a chemical pregnancy in 2017 and if I hadn’t took an early test at 11dpo and got a positive I probably wouldn’t have ever known. With both girls we conceived first tries but we were younger as well. We planned to start ttc next month and use OPK this time around. I am 35 and my husband will be 37 next month. I wanted to get in this group since y’all are all so amazingly positive and if you don’t get your bfp this month I can stay with you guys. We have a slim chance this month I guess. I didn’t even realize we dtd around what could have been ovulation for me. AF is due Feb 15th and today (tmi) I wiped once and had light light pink with discharge. Nothing since then though. Good luck to all of you ladies!!!

[img]https://www.tickerfactory.com/ezt/d/1;20713;6/st/20220116/e/Pregnancy+Ticker/dt/-1/k/1127/preg.

3 years ago

Pandorica we’re kinda cycle buddies but I’m not really sure of my O day. We have same “symptoms” too! Let’s hope we both get our positive this cycle!

KK welcome hun and good luck! Mid LP spotting is always a good sign!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Cd7 for me today. Dh and I bded yesterday and I'm hoping to get more in before Oday. Also new this cycle - drinking some detox and chammomile teas (lost 12 pounds in 3 days on it) and taking some iron - hoping to help ease the period flu symptoms from the last couple of times I've had it. Dh lost 20 pounds on weight watchers so I'm also hoping that helps out chances.

User image

3 years ago

Alex - that would be really nice! Pretty sure I'm out though. Although it's nice to know this cycle at least won't be a chemical since I can't see shit on my strips.

User image

3 years ago

Hello ladies! I just wanted to jump on and say hello.

@Alex I was hoping that you wouldn’t be on here still but am happy to see that you are staying positive.

Congrats to the ladies that have their positives and fingers crossed for those waiting.

As for me, we had our beautiful baby boy in September of this last year. He is 5 months today! We had been trying for nearly two years before we conceived him. Don’t give up ladies it will happen!!
Though we aren’t trying for our second just yet, hubby and I did have a slip up this month. Looks like it might have been during my fertile window too. I don’t have any symptoms and though AF should be here in a day or two I don’t have any of those symptoms either. Not going to test till next week though since I am only about 10dpo. Just remember that when I found out I was pregnant last time was because I had zero symptoms and none of my regular AF symptoms.

User image

3 years ago

Thank you guys!

Shay I am right there with you on an oops this month. Hadn’t planned to start trying until next month. I don’t really keep track of anything but when I start and stop period so I am lost on knowing what could be AF or not. My youngest is 8 so I sure don’t remember from then lol I have had some pink again when wiping so it could be AF coming.....My AF is due by Monday but could be Sunday. I have hard some sharp twinges in my pelvic area and backache, but who knows I could have those every month before AF since I really haven’t been paying attention. If anything I am glad this happened so I could start charting all this now so it will help when we officially start trying this next cycle! Good Luck to you all and for all the positivity it truly helps to have someone to talk to about these things that understands!

[img]https://www.tickerfactory.com/ezt/d/1;20713;6/st/20220116/e/Pregnancy+Ticker/dt/-1/k/1127/preg.

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo