Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1871 - 1880 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

@babygiggles. I have been following your journey for awhile now and I hope you caught the egg this cycle. I was going to ask how you got your profile picture to have purple hair as purple is my all time favorite color and couldn't find one. I'm very happy now as I felt the same as you did when you found out about your third; so I understand where you are coming from. We weren't really trying as my husband was still on the fence so we left it up to fate. When I found out that I was pregnant, I was really happy about it and decided to go team green, which led to an obsession of trying to figure out the gender. When is your expected period and are you trackingany symptoms? Will you be testing early or waiting till your missed period? Sending sticky vibes your way.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Hey ladies! Southern - Im from florida living in wisconsin and it's -20 with a wind chill of about -40. Schools called off yesterday for today due to the cold.
Dragonfly- those feeling of gender disappointment I get. I have the mom guilt of Raine being the only girl.
Afm Dh and I bded twice - hoping to get one more in before Oday, which is set for tomorrow.

User image

3 years ago

Approx 15 dpo today and have been spotting since yesterday, so I know af is just around the corner. On to a new cycle I guess.

About the weather, I'm pretty used to cold temperatures since I live in Sweden and that's normal here during winter. It was a bit cold a few days ago when it was -17 when I went to work (I take my bike to work). It get's even colder the higher up you get, so in a way I'm at least thankful that I don't live in the northern parts of Sweden. I don't mind the cold too much, but I think my rabbits are longing for spring so that their water bowls doesn't freeze.

User image

3 years ago

Hberry: it's pretty nasty out there! Hey, aren't we roughly the same cd this go around? I think af showed for us both around the same time.

3 years ago

Well like I said previously we aren’t planning to fully try until this next month but had an oops one time this month at close to midnight on cd13. Have no idea when I ovulated and not on bc now so cycles can be off. My first two pregnancies we were trying so I was in tune with everything and was lucky to get pregnant right after we got off BC and I do have a bicornuate uterus that makes me high risk but luckily both of my baby girls were born healthy. I am on cd28 and I had some light pink when wiping once on cd 24 and then yesterday I had a couple wipes with some light pink mixed in. No pink at all since 11am yesterday but a BFN on internet cheapy today. So assuming AF is coming either today or tomorrow. I just want it to come so I can then actually track everything. I worry it will be harder now that we are older and in our 30s. Good luck to everyone else!!!

[img]https://www.tickerfactory.com/ezt/d/1;20713;6/st/20220116/e/Pregnancy+Ticker/dt/-1/k/1127/preg.

3 years ago

Oh and I live in Texas and it and we never have temps in the teens but we are and lots and lots of snow. I am a teacher and home with my girls doing online learning since we can’t be at school. I might be an elementary teacher but my 7th grade daughters homework has me puzzled on some things. Having to re teach myself some things lol Luckily I teach 3rd grade and my youngest is in 3rd so I know exactly what she has to get done!! I am enjoying the snow from my warm house but this Texas girl is not use to this type of weather.

[img]https://www.tickerfactory.com/ezt/d/1;20713;6/st/20220116/e/Pregnancy+Ticker/dt/-1/k/1127/preg.

3 years ago

Southern we should be close - Im cd 11 today.

User image

3 years ago

Hberry: cd 10 for me. And boy do I got something to share lol.

So, y'all may recall I mentioned thinking maybe, just maybe I was ovulating earlier than I thought because of when I had ewcm versus when the OPKs were positive? Well, get this: my clear blue digital opk went static smiley. My easy@home dip strip, if it isn't positive it is extremely, extremely close. I took both with urine so diluted it practically looked like water. Not sure if that makes a difference. But... I have ewcm so clear and thin, my cervix is DEFINITELY open and was high and soft when I checked this morning and throughout the day. I haven't done ANYTHING this cycle except OPKs and bbt to confirm my suspicions. No supplements. Fully natural cycle so I could see if I O earlier than I thought. And it's looking like I may be right. I may have been trying the wrong days this whole time. And not enough days prior to O. I'm really hoping this is the case.

user submitted image

3 years ago

@dragonfly I don't know about the purple hair, I'm sure it was just one of the avatar options whenever I joined years back I'm due AF on 25th and trying to hold out on testing until then. Symptoms have been tricky, I've felt like I had lots the past two cycles and last month especially it was driving me a bit crazy I'm trying to be more relaxed but its difficult isnt it, you can't help but notice every little thing! If I got a bfp this cycle I'd be due early November which would be lovely timing since my boys were march, june and august babies

3 years ago

Well, AF showed up yesterday so cd 2 now.. On to the next cycle then.

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo