Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1411 - 1420 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Alex: I hope so. I think I'm a day off on my dpo and may be 9, not 10, dpo today. So I've been worried I didn't time things right this month. But the eggs smelling gross is giving me a little hope. I still expect to see a bfn just so I'm not let down. But yeah, I usually love eggs and we regularly have breakfast for dinner and I don't have an issue with how the eggs my husband cooks smells usually (it's one of the very few things he can cook hahaha). I'm testing today even though I know it's soooo unlikely. When I had chemicals the earliest I got lines was 11dpo. If I'm off on my O day, I'm 2 days away from that. But I'm sticking to assuming I'm 10 just cause it is less confusing lol.

3 years ago

Oh my goodness, it definitely seems like there are some really hopeful signs in this group!! I love hearing that things might be going well for others and what early symptoms could be. I can’t wait to find out the results of everyone’s test!!!!
Still no positive OPK for me, and I’m just about to give up on it. Either something is wrong or it’s a bad batch of tests. I think maybe O day was yesterday or today, but yesterday I fell asleep on the couch as soon as the kids were in bed so no BD for me. ???? I feel like maybe I’ll have better luck next month? Alex, I may stop with the tests and just go with whatever my body feels. Obsessive thinking definitely doesn’t contribute to my well-being. It’s hard when I have two friends due in January and my SIL due in June to not think about it.

3 years ago

Alex - My LP are usually 14 days, but sometimes it's 12 days.

User image

3 years ago

Southern you’re too close of knowing even though I know that feels so far away! Hopefully we’ll cheer for you in a couple of days! You got this!

Vintage Don’t lose your hope hun. It’s too early and too soon. After all you gotta give time to yourself to check how your body is working after so long time. I’m still very positive that your O day is around the corner. Personally I never get a positive or anything near to a stronger line unless it is the exact day of my ovulation. It’s kinda uncommon but I was using opks for two years religiously and it was always like that.
Always remember to give time to yourself since stress is only causing the opposite results! God luck!

Pandorica hopefully the tww will run fast! How you feeling any updates?

AFM not much. AF came as normal yesterday morning.

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Alex, I’m sorry to hear that. :/ I really appreciate your feedback and encouragement though.
Southern, let us know! Hoping for two lines!! ????????????
I did finally get a positive OPK today!! I took another test yesterday afternoon and it was still negative but I noticed the line was darker when I ejected the test, so I was hopeful- and finally got a smiley face today! I’m hoping we can make timing work for us this weekend!

3 years ago

Im about 3dpo amd I feel like a freight train plowed into me. Woke up with a major migraine. Also feeling nauseated and super warm.

User image

3 years ago

Alex - So sorry AF got you again.. I'm 7 dpo today and are feeling quite ok. A bit tired, but that's unfortunately completely normal for me and aren't TTC related. I have started taking the med I got side effects from, but a slightly lower dosage and so far no side effects what so ever! Too bad that I have to stop them completely if/when pregnant. I have no tww symptoms what so ever, which is nice for a change.

User image

3 years ago

Alex: a friend who is also in the TWW with me thinks I may get a bfp. Today's test was negative but she seems to think my symptoms are promising. Symptom spotting: yesterday and today I have to pee ridiculous amounts even though I'm not drinking more than usual. Even though I go, I still kinda feel like I have a full bladder. No UTI (I would absolutely know the difference lol). I swear I went pee and 15 minutes later after zero liquid I had to go again. I am sooooo tired today. I actually laid down at like noon to nap which isn't like me even on only 4 hours of sleep. I usually get 7-8 and got 7.5 last night of good quality sleep according to my body and my fitbit. I'm soooo bloated. I ate at 4 and an hour later felt like my stomach was empty ans a little...not nauseous but kinda an unsettled stomach? All I know is it is the same way my stomach felt the day before full on morning sickness hit in my first pregnancy (and it never stopped the whole 9 months). My hubby says my breasts feel firmer and I agree. Had a morning of cramps yesterday so... Maybe? But my friend seems to think it sounds promising. But I don't remember having any of this in the tww with my daughter. Especially not the peeing. I didn't pee all the time when I was pregnant.

3 years ago

Vintage I was almost certain that you would get your positive opk today! I’m glad that you did and now you can feel more positive! Hopefully you won’t need a second cycle!

Hberry Aw hun! You’re on the beginning of the dreadful tww. Hopefully it will pass fast and who knows? We may see your bfp this cycle. I remember you said the BDing timing was good this time! Try to keep yourself busy since you are getting either way a tin of similar with pregnancy symptoms each cycle and try not to symptom spot! I’m having everything crossed for you!

Pandorica so glad that the owner dosage is not giving you side effects. I noticed that on my self when I started metformin. For the first couple of months and until my dosage was stabilized, the side effects was horrible. Now I’m taking them and I have not a single side effects. Hopefully you will get used to it and you’ll be able to slowly up the dosage. Isn’t there any similar med you can’t take when pregnant?

Southern even though I’ve never been pregnant in my life, I’m in here way too long and I’ve read A TON of success stories. What I’ve learned is no matter how many times you’ve been pregnant before, each pregnancy is unique and might be totally different from the previous ones. Symptom spotting is also one of the things we should avoid since our bodies are preparing for pregnancy either way after ovulation. Symptoms can be identical to pregnancy even if not pregnant. I really hope in your case to be proven as pregnancy related, which I highly believe too! I’m excited for you!!

AFM I’m really not expecting much any more. I’m just staying in here out of habit. I don’t believe that I’m able to get pregnant and since we’re not interested in IUI or IVF chances of me getting pregnant after all this years of trying, correct timing and meds are really very low. I’m going to be 38 in December 28th and this by itself is very bad. I’m old and my body is already too tired... No matter how bad you want something, God sometimes has different plans for you and that is totally acceptable.. Only time will show!

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Southern, I’m really hoping that you get your BFP today!
Alex, thank you! Today it was back to being negative, which was a little discouraging but I’m still happy I got a positive result. My partner ended up working late last night and we weren’t able to get in a BD, so I’m hoping tonight is still a good time. As much as I told myself this was just for information so I can start getting in turn with my body again, it’s really difficult to not want to act immediately on the information I’m getting. My plan was to figure things out so by January I’d have a pretty good idea of timing. It wouldn’t be a bad thing, considering how things are going in the US right now, but.... hard to stop yourself from wanting everything to happen as quickly as possible.

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo