Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1491 - 1500 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

I posted a picture for tools, and of course now I think I see something. Pretty sure it’s just the evap, though.

3 years ago

Alex: oh I hope this is it for you! Fingers crossed!!!!! And as for my cycle, before I was on birth control I had about a 27 day cycle. Very rarely a 26 or a 28 day one but super rare. I even immediately went back to that after getting my cycle back at 9 weeks post partum with my daughter despite breastfeeding for an entire year. Fingers crossed for us both!

3 years ago

Vintage don’t count on me when it comes to faint lines. I somehow always manage to see lines lol hopefully yours will get darker. Is still too early hun!

Southern sounds like your cycles are stable. I’m sure it won’t take long till we see your bfp!

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Ugh, another definite negative today. I think I’m out for the month. September isn’t a bad month, right??

3 years ago

vintagelady - September's a good month. My dad is born in september and my son would have been born around the 8th, if he hadn't been in a hurry and were born on august 22nd instead.

User image

3 years ago

Alex: I have fingers crossed for us all this month! Here's to getting bfps for Christmas! I'm getting close to my estimated fertile window in a few days. If I do get a bfp I want to hold off telling the hubby til Christmas. That is going to be SO hard to do if it happens.

3 years ago

Hi everyone. I’m 9 dpo today. When I was about 3 dpo when I went to wipe I had a few drops of blood and that was it. Since then my boobs have been really sore, bloated, gassy, constipated, my whole diet changed. Now today woke up with a itchy/ scratchy throat and a runny/stuffed up nose. I did have my tubes clipped in 2008, and my sons twin was on one of my ovaries when I was pregnant with him. So I know there is a real slim chance of getting pregnant. However I really want to give my husband another baby as we have 5 kids but none together. I just wish I knew if I was or not.

3 years ago

Today is CD 26, 11 DPO, AF due tomorrow, and a negative test this morning. :( at this point I just want it to start so I can stop thinking about it

3 years ago

Southern what an amazing Xmas present this would be! I’m wishing you to get your bfp from the bottom of my heart! I can’t hide that I always wanted an Xmas bfp too!!

Lean usually spotting this early at your LP is due to ovulation and rarely due to implantation since this only happens around 9-12DPO. With that said I really hope you get the outcome you wish for!! Fingers crossed!

Vintage 11dpo is still early for a bfp. Remember you’re not out until af arrives. Sending positive vibes!

AFM I’m 4dpo and things are running as usual. Boob pain and my normal 3-4 dpo light cramping. Not really much from my side!

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Alex- I calculated my dpo wrong. Looking at the app I have on my phone to track my period. My cycle is 31 days so today I’m only 8 dpo. Nipples are sensitive, bloated, gassy, one or two pimples on my chin. And a cold for the last two days.

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo