Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1721 - 1730 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Pandorica, I definitely see something on your test! I really really hope it’s progression for you and your lines keep getting darker.
I’m 8 or 9 dpo today and I feel horrible today. Just so very depressed. Just stopped crying and got out of bed a little bit ago. Right now I feel like I don’t even want to see my own two lines, not that I think they’ll be there. Ugh. Just want the day to be over.

3 years ago

@pandorica. I can see a faint line too. When do you plan on testing with FRER?

@Alex. Thank you. I had my doctor's appointment today and the doctor did the membrane sweep as I always seem to go over due. So, here's hoping this with get the ball rolling so I don't go over. Next week I only three days left of work, then that's it. How do you feel about this cycle?

User image[/url]

3 years ago

CD1 for me here! Let’s get back on the wheel

TTC #2

3 years ago

Pandorica praying this is a real one babe!!

Vintage oh girl. Sending hugs your way. Stay strong mama, you got this! It’s just the hormones at this time of your cycle which makes you fell like this. Hopefully it is pregnancy hormones too! Hopefully you’ll be feeling better soon!

Russian I’m so sorry hun! Here’s to a new cycle

Dragonfly I’m feeling kinda optimistic tbh but I’m also prepared for a usual cycle where af will come in a few days! At this moment I’m not feeling anything out of the ordinary

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Tested again today and still a squinter, not even as visible as yesterday. I'm beginning to question if yesterday's line were a real one. I'm holding out just a tiny hope until tomorrow. If it isn't stronger by then, then I'm definitely out. If so, I'm going to try and get a referral to do a checkup of my uterus. When I went in to get my IUD removed 4 years ago the doctor discovered it had started to grow in to the uteri lining and had some trouble getting it out. No checkups after that. I just want to rule out that it didn't caused any scarring or like a polyp that may disturb possible implantation.

User image

3 years ago

Pandorica I really hope your tests turn darker!! I know this on and off feeling..
I was very often thinking, we’re in 2021 (now) and they still cannot still find a decent affordable way to confirm pregnancy without heartaches? Tests which still give false lines is something I cannot comprehend.

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

12 dpo today and actually feeling slightly more optimistic. So far I haven't gotten more than a squinter with fmu, but today I can see the line without any trouble at all! Still going to try with smu though. Going to keep testing to see if it's progressing or not. Sorry for the bad pic though.

user submitted image

User image

3 years ago

Aaaand, what little hope I had just went down the drain.. It's brown when I whipe. That's never a good sign for me.. So I'll probably start bleeding in a day or two. I knew it was way too familiar with the tests going from faint to negative back to faint again..

User image

3 years ago

@Pandorica. Do you think it's implantation bleed? I saw the tests and was just going to congratulate you. Please keep us posted. Sending your way.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

dragonfly: I doubt it's implantation bleeding, but can't 100% say it's not. If it wasn't for the fact that I tend to get spotting starting 12 dpo, I would be more convinced of implantation bleeding. Not much to do but keep testing and see if the spotting goes away or turns into red, and also if the line progresses or disappears.

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo