Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

481 - 490 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

@Hberry. What app do you use? I use womenlog pro (paid version) to track my stats. I pray this is your month and you get your BFP.

AFM. I had some sharp stomach pains across the belly button area and now having sharp pains above my hip bones on both sides. It will be interesting to see if my BBT rises back up in the morning. Have been having hot flashes the last couple days; not sure if it's my anxiety acting up about me being on the fence and trying to look for a house with the pandemic. Boobs ache but not as bad.

ETA. During the course of the ecening my muscles in my armpits was aching pretty bad and having some back spasms (pokes/pinches) near my hip area on my left. The right spasms are near the right hip bone on the front. Now feeling AF type cramps. Should be interesting to see what the outcome will be.

User image[/url]

3 years ago • Edited

Dragonfly - I use period tracker. It's free and i can log my symptoms and whatnot on there. It also reminds me to drink water daily.

User image

3 years ago

Af came early last night. Not in my best mood as you can understand.
Yesterday after washing my hair while blowing them out, I freaked out when I saw that the top of my hair are suddenly having so many new white hairs.. I mean it’s extreme. The anxiety from Covid hasn’t treat me well... I’m too old to be a first time mom.. My hair are getting grey and I guess my body is not having it...

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Well, I waited for FMU this morning just to see if I could get some darker lines and sadly, the lines are lighter than yesterday. I'll do more tests probably with SMU like I have been doing just to verify but it looks like I need to tone down my excitement and prepare for yet another loss.

3 years ago

Alex- my anxiety from this covid is sky high too. I totally get it. I just can't let my kids know it.
Afm I'm 1dpo and still feeling exhausted. Also having metallic taste in my mouth. We even bded again this morning and it didn't take any enticing lol. I'm covered for awhile. Feeling like this is the cycle that happens. Had a dream last night that dh and i did a facebook live gender reveal and again it was twins..

User image

3 years ago • Edited

Hmm, well I confirmed my suspicions that SMU is better for me than FMU. Took more tests an hour or two later and the line is definitely darker than FMU... but still not good for 15dpo. I can't even really tell if it's darker than yesterday. Ugh, please stick baby please! I feel less "out" than I did this morning but still feel like I'm waiting to start bleeding too

user submitted image

3 years ago

@Alex. I'm so truely sorry. That witch is evil. COVID is playing havoc on many lives (mine too).

@SheRiskers. I'm very saddened to see those tests but let's hope in a day or two they will get darker. Can you post all of your tests?. Stick baby stick.

AFM. Temp rose from 97.8 to 98.3 and breasts ache a bit as well as in the armpit area. That's all for me as of now.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

I didn't keep my 12dpo FRER since it turned so yellow after it dried that there wasn't really a point. Lol so the ones I posted are 14 & 15 and that's all I have. I have my wondfo progression. Today is not as dark but I'm ignoring it for the most part since I started a new batch today and the dye just might be different. We'll see about that one tomorrow if there's any improvement. I took my last clearblue+ and it's darker than the first from a few days ago but also nowhere near dark enough for 15dpo. Keeping my fingers crossed and prayers alive. I believe God could still give us our miracle despite the grim outlook. We shall see.

user submitted image

3 years ago

Here's my wondfo. It was good until yesterday... New batch this morning on the bottom

user submitted image

3 years ago

Both of my tests are even lighter today. No bleeding yet, but it's inevitable now. Loss #3 should begin any day. I'm heartbroken. I'm not sure if we'll try again for a while but it was fun being here while it lasted. Good luck everyone!

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo