Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1621 - 1630 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope everyone has had a good holiday!

3 years ago

Hi everyone, honestly I’m going nuts. Please give some input/advice.
I’m 10dpo and took a frer test this morning. To me it looks like the faintest line. What do you guys think? Is it too faint for a positive at 10dpo?

user submitted image

3 years ago

Heybabay it’s something that keep catching my eye! 10dpo it’s not too early but it’s not gonna show really strong! Hopefully you’ll get darker lines in the next few days! Keep testing!

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

I hope everyone had a good holiday! I’ve been out since Christmas Day :( and I’ve decided that I’m not going to take a break for another two months. I don’t want a November or December baby, so we’ll keep trying until February. And if it’s still not happening, then we’ll take a little (and I’m sure much needed) break.
Heybabay, I definitely see a line there! I can’t tell if it’s pink, but I think it looks too strong to be an evap. Good luck!

3 years ago

Heybabay: I definitely see a little something there. It feels like the quality was lost when uploaded. I hope in a day or two it'll get darker! Fingers crossed!

Vintage: I understand not wanting a due date in a specific month. I don't want to be due in December again. My daughter's birthday is December 15 so one December baby is enough.

I'm cd13 today and got my peak opk! Got plenty of ewcm, more than last month, and my cervix is most definitely open! I'm super excited. I used a digital opk this time and it's so much easier but ugh they are expensive!

3 years ago

Work is just crazy busy for me and my partner during the holidays, and that will never change. I can’t imagine a lifetime of birthday celebrations crammed in there too (in addition to my birthday and his daughters birthday in December already). I might lose my mind! But, this is the rational part of my brain. Two more months of single lines on tests and I may not care anymore... especially since February would be my last chance of having a due date before I turn 35, and I’m worried that will negatively impact my ability to use a birthing center instead of a hospital.
Southern, catch that egg! I have a good feeling for you this month! The digital OPKs are expensive, but so much easier to figure out. I just ordered Clearblue advanced for the next two months. I thought I had gotten those last time but they were just the regular Clearblue showing two days... which I’ve only ever gotten one. Wondering if I’ll see more days with this. Good luck!

3 years ago

Vintage: Having a birthday to celebrate in December makes it way crazier than if it was just Xmas. I can't imagine a second one! So I'd I'm not pregnant in February we'll take March off. I started late with the digitals but I am so glad I switched! So much easier. Now to have sex and wait for my bbt to rise!

3 years ago

Southern good luck hun! Fingers crossed for a successful conception!

Vintage happy delayed bday to you and your partners daughter! Hopefully you won’t have to try any longer!!

AFM today is my bday and I’m not feeling it.. A 38 years old childless lady.. I could never imagine that I wouldn’t have a completed family by this age... I would be so thankful if I could only have one child.. I’m not asking much! Of course that’s my bday wish for a long time now.. I cannot remember blowing a bday candle the last decade without wishing for a child...
I’m also 9-10 dpo today and nothing out of the ordinary of course..

User image

3 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Alex: here's hoping Saturday night was sufficient because my husband had a migraine last night and went to bed without us having sex. It's not ridiculous to be pissed at him, right? Edit to add I'm not mad he had a migraine. I'm mad he waited to take something and he let it get so far instead if taking something when he noticed it starting in the first place.

3 years ago • Edited

Southern I get it girl. I’m always mad when hubby is not in the game for trying. I mean I know it’s not supposed to be a chore but sometimes when you both are trying for something this beautiful, you gotta go a step further!
Hopefully you caught the egg hun!!

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo