Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1681 - 1690 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Hberry: ohhh! 6 dpo is too early! Implantation doesn't occur until 6 dpo at the earliest. Ladies getting early positives this early are usually off on their O date.

3 years ago

I probably am off of everything haha - I basically am just using CTP to track my symptoms and etc.. Heck dpo could be 7 dpo as well for all I know

User image

3 years ago

Hberry: I haven't found CTD to be very accurate. If my temp fluctuates more than .02 it moves my ovualtion date even when all my other signs indicate ovulation on a specific date. Like I clearly ovulated cd 14 this month. I had a temp spike on cd 5 and it tried to put me at just 3 dpo! So I only enter enough info in ctd to get my real O date and then to track symptoms but that's it. I use fertility friend to truly track O.

3 years ago

I never tracked O. I always just did it and that was it. I just logged symptoms on here.

User image

3 years ago

Hberry: that's about all I really use this one for. That and uploading tests to use the tools lol!

3 years ago

Souther, I absolutely agree, I don’t know what the CTP calendar is doing. It always has my O day set wayyy later, even after months of overriding the date and logging OPKs. And it shortens my cycles too. If it were accurate I would only have a nine day luteal phase. Ugh. I’m pretty sure this is O day, and I might try to BD tonight. Not sure I’m feeling up to it, though. We’ll see how it goes.
Good luck to everyone in their TWW! I can’t wait to see the positives roll in!

3 years ago

Vintage: I am pretty sure the site says that if you override the O date that cycle's data isn't counted. Which is insane when the data it tries to keep is completely inaccurate. I hope to see a positive from you this month!

3 years ago

Pandorica I will literally throw a party in here when I see your bfp. Fingers crossed babe!

Lizzie thank you for your kind words hun I truly appreciate it! Fell free to vent anytime. Here is a safe place and it’s made just for this!!!
The only thing I guess you guys can do for me is to just pray for me if you ever find the time! Other than that you all ladies are my support group and I’m so thankful!

Hberry I’m sorry I don’t see anything yet but 6dpo it’s almost certain that even if you were pregnant the little one wouldn’t have implanted yet. Try in 4-5 days again!

Southern I don’t wanna get you too excited but I also see something! Keeping everything crossed!!

Vintage I have a positive feeling for you this cycle girl! Let be it!!!

User image

3 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Alex: I'm so glad I'm not seeing things. Hopefully it's not an indent. Now my dog is behaving similar to how she did when I was pregnant with my daughter. Like she's ignoring me/mad at me. My husband was asleep and I called her up to the bed with plenty of room to come up and snuggle against me. She laid down away from me against my husband instead. She's refusing to lay against me. I don't wanna read into it too much but definitely am hoping my dog is sensing it before I know. She did last time. When I was pregnant last time I left to go house hunt our of state on like 1 dpo and came back 5 or 6 dpo. So I always kinda thought maybe my scent changed while I was gone so when I came back my dog was mad at me. But now I'm wondering if she's just sending she needs to be extra careful. *shrug* Too much? Crazy?

3 years ago

Southern - its a proven fact they sense they can tell when you are pregnant. My husky did twice with my 2 youngest kids. She quit pulling while one walks and whatnot. So much different. There's also multiple articles stating the same.

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo