Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

541 - 550 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Alex- sorry the dr was a pain in the butt! I hate those kinds of drs.
dragonfly- I get it with the hospital stuff. When my dad was alive, he was cleaning the hospital and so was my mom until 3 years ago when she switched to cleaning the clinic. She still has to go up a bunch of stairs as the clinic she cleans has physical therapy in the basement, and everything else on the first or second floors.

User image

3 years ago • Edited

Thanks for the condolences ladies. My bleeding came on full the day after my last post so definitely starting over. Part of me suspected is might have been ectopic with the constant ovary pain I had from like 3dpo onward but that's all gone now so glad it let go naturally if that was the case. I'm in a better place now and have accepted it as not the right time. I'm also taking some harsher actions this month to combat my estrogen dominance and keep on truckin'! lol So exciting to see all of the symptoms in those of you waiting to test soon! One of my biggest symptoms this past cycle was being winded and the fact my daughter would not leave me alone! She wanted on me all the time. Hopefully it's a good sign for you guys too!! My EDD would hypothetically be 2/23 if we managed to get pregnant right away after this m/c so I'll stick around and cheer you guys on

3 years ago

SheRiskers- Wishing you the best of luck in your journey in ttc. Hoping this time around, ( when you do start back ttc,) it goes better for you.
The heartburn has fully kicked in as of an hour ago.. and have been having horrid heartburn the past couple days. Had this my last 2 pregnancies.

User image

3 years ago

@Hberry. Those symptoms sounds really promising. I got high hopes for your BFP in the next few days. My anxiety is creeping up thinking about testing and what the outcome will be in the end.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

dragonfly- my anxiety is sky high because I'm anxious to know myself the results.
I have a lot going on with my oldest son's medical stuff; filling out renewal forms for his medical foods, labs, etc. My oldest son has PKU and foods are not cheap at all by any means.

User image

3 years ago • Edited

@Hberry. Please forgive me, but what is PKU? My cm is starting to get a bit "watery" and read that it's more of an AF thing. No pinching/pulling in my stomach and it doesn't feel rock hard. Have a weird feeling that I may be out this month. Only time will tell.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

dragonfly- PKU is a genetic metabolic disease. If untreated, his brain will damaged from the high levels of proteins. He can't eat any meat or dairy. He can eat fruits and veggies, along with medical food and drinks (formula). He has to have a blood draw or in our case finger poke done on the newborn screen cards and sent off to state lab to monitor his protein levels. I have forms for his renewal from this business to renew his service for his food.
Cue the runs now.. Not sure if that's a good thing or bad thing at this point...

User image

3 years ago • Edited

@Hberry. That must be hard to deal with. My kids have eczema and it's horrible in the winter. No creams seems to really help. Not sure about dirrhea in early pregnancy. It can be caused by both PMS or pregnancy.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

dragonfly- It is hard, but I have 10 years and the amount of medicines and sciences that have come out since my son was born is just amazing. I should also probably start looking at my clinic website for a new OBGYN dr. Mine retired after he delivered my youngest son. ( He delivered 3/4 of my kids).

User image

3 years ago

@Alex Metformin has helped many woman on this site get preggo. Did they say PCOS? Thats really great news and maybe she can help you do everything possible, aside from iui and ivf, to help you get preggo!

Mill

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo