Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

941 - 950 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Vaj welcome aboard! Good luck this cycle! Hopefully you won’t be around for too long!

Dark I’m not sure I see something quite yet! Maybe tomorrow will be more prominent!

Klyla girl that’s a positive! I’m so happy for you cycle buddy!!!! I wish I could follow this bfp

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Thanks everyone! I’ll keep testing to be sure. I just went back and looked at it again and it’s 100% there. No hold mid afternoon urine too! So excited if this is my bfp! Although the thought of 2 under 2 scares me slightly. I feel so nauseous. Maybe because I know in my heart it’s positive! Eek!
Alex I’m totally praying for you my cycle buddy! How are you?

3 years ago

Klyla you got this girl! Don’t feel nervous at all! You have all the time to prepare! So so happy for you!
Thank you for asking. I don’t feel much tbh. I’m pretty sure it’s another normal failed cycle for me! A bit sad but I’m used to it of course!

User image

Thank you. I will pray for you until you get that bfp!
I’m just looking at it again. That’s definitely positive right? I’m going to wait a few days to tell my partner. He won’t believe it until it’s a stronger line

user submitted image

3 years ago

Klyla for me that’s a line for sure! I would also wait for a stronger line though since we all know that weird things can happen with tests. But I’m sure tomorrow it will be even stronger with fmu!

User image

Fingers crossed!
Good luck to everyone else this month!

3 years ago

@Kyla congrats!!! That’s definitely a BFP
@Dark hope yours was positive too. Hard to see from the picture but
@Alex sorry your test today was a BFN but you said mid-cycle you were pretty sure O happened on the “wrong” side so my money has been on your next cycle. I really think you are so close! Don’t give up babe! You’ve got this. I think all the other ladies here will agree with me if I say we are all sending you all the positive vibes, prayers and baby dust we can.
@vaj welcome and good luck!
Everything seems to be going ok for me so far (only 5w2d). Not a tone of symptoms yet. Still trying to take things one day at a time and at the end of the day each day, I’ve been thinking : “today was a good day and I am grateful for it”. Also I emailed my homeopath a few days ago to ask if she had any recommendations on how to give this pregnancy it’s best shot and I was telling her in the email that my track record wasn’t really cause for optimism but she rightfully reminded me “that my track record also includes giving birth to 2 healthy gorgeous kids” which somehow really helped shift my perspective and made me feel more optimistic.

3 years ago

Morning all! 10dpo for me today!
Woken up feeling totally fine. All the nausea and tiredness I had yesterday is completely gone. My morning test is slightly darker than yesterday afternoons. Hopefully even darker tomorrow. How is everyone else?

3 years ago

Agatch Thank you so much babe. I cried reading your post.. I’m feeling like shit today and totally worthless and needed this so much! Thank you for the positive vibes. Much needed!
I will totally agree with your homeopath. Your body created two babies and gave you a lovely family! It’s more that certain that it can do it again. Sometimes needs just time!

Klyla I saw your test and it is indeed darker! How are you planning to announce it to your husband?

AFM 10dpo today. I feel nothing. Also another bfp added to my pile I’m pretty sure I’m out.

User image

@alexplpl he asked me to take a test last night anyway as he could see I didn’t feel well. He’s quietly excited but will feel better when we get a positive digital. Will take one at the weekend!

Like I said last night. I will pray for you until you get that bfp!

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo