Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1311 - 1320 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

@Hpenney - Big congrats!

AFM: CD 4 today and are waiting for af to be gone. Started up my monitor two days ago and ordered some sticks for it, which arrived in the mail today. Started temping too, mostly for fun since I usually wake up 1-3 time a night. So I'm mostly curious as to how much it affects my temp compared to how my charts looked before.

User image

3 years ago

Today is supposedly O day. Woke up with mild cramping this morning. Dh and I bded last night. Hoping this is it. Im getting more and more depressed the more we try and nothing happens.

User image

3 years ago

Hi ladies. I wish I was writing this with happy thoughts; but it turns out that it's not . Last night my huaband and I had sex and everything was fine. Today around lunch time, I went to the washroom and when I wiped, I saw some blood. Not thinking anything of it as yesterday I had a bowel movement and I believe it tore the inside muscle. So I shrugged it off and went down to have lunch. I go pee again and as I look in the toilet, you can see the blood dropplets. I had my mirror in my purse so I finished up and waited for the other person to finish using the single bathroom. Lucky for me that I work in the hospital that delivers babies, I'm now lying here in labour and birth. The good news is that the nurse was able to find the heartbeat and it was strong, so that is a huge sigh of relief. My doctor won't be here for about another hour and my husband should be on his way up soon. Will keep everyone posted on my situation.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Hi ladies, I wonder if any of you have any experience with clomid. I used it with my first and it worked first cycle. That was 5 years ago. I've been TTC baby #2 for 2.5 years and now trying clomid again. This is my first cycle using it, I had an ultrasound on CD10 and my follicles looked good but I am now CD20 and not still not had a positive OPK (using clear blue digitals which have always worked for me in the past). I'm not sure what to think now, did the clomid have the opposite effect and cause me not to ovulate? If anyone has had a similar experience I would love to hear about it. Thanks xx

3 years ago

What days did you take the clomid. Every cycle with clomid is different, but it also depends on days taken.

Mill

3 years ago

I took it from days 2-6 x

3 years ago

Yeah I would habe expected that you would have ovulated by now

Mill

3 years ago

Usually its 10 days after the last day of clomid to ovulate, give or take. Are you sure you didn't miss it around cd 16 ish?

Mill

3 years ago

I'm hoping I just missed the LH surge but did actually ovulate. I have tried to get in touch with the doctor to have a blood test to confirm ovulation but can't get through! I guess I'll just have to wait and see if AF arrives on time or not x

3 years ago

Im 3 dpo or so today. Just had some dull cramping not like AF.

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo