Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1421 - 1430 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Alex- I will be busy with working to keep me busy. Yesterday was horrible as I couldn't keep anything down until right before bed. I felt super warm all day but when I took my temp I wasn't running a fever at all. Today I still feel warm but I don't feel sick at all. Last time I felt as sick as I did was when I was pregnant with my soon to be 9 yr old son.

User image

3 years ago • Edited

Vintage: I tested and I swore for a split second I saw something. But you can't see it in the photo I don't think. I've never before had an indent, not even when I tried for my daughter. Not on any test. Never got lines on cheap blue dye ones everyone complains about either. Ever. None of my tests this week have shown anything. I feel like I'm going crazy lol! I added my photo and it's also uploaded to the site to see if tools can show it.

user submitted image

3 years ago

Alex - I'm not sure, but there should be a similar med that are ok to take when pregnant. If not, I'll just have to make due with a med that doesn't have the muscle relaxing component.

8 dpo today and still no symptoms. I had an hour or so where I felt almost feverish. But to be honest I were busy organizing our new wardrobe, carrying stuff from the bottom floor and upstairs. So I guess it was due to that. When I got pregnant with my son I remember feeling feverish were the first symptom I had, but then I felt feverish all day and not just for an hour or so. So it's probably just wishful thinking.

User image

3 years ago

Southern, I think I can see what you saw, but I might also just have line eyes. I I ???? Definitely post tomorrow’s!

3 years ago

Vintage: if you do then so does my 50 year old bff! She saw something too. But my afternoon one doesn't seem to show anything.

user submitted image

3 years ago

@southern. I thought I saw something too. Maybe test again either in the morning or the day after with a FRER. If today's test is true then there should be a definate line the next time you test. Good luck. Praying for a sticky bean.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Dragonfly: do you mean on the frer? Cause I don't have anymore of those. All I have are the cheap walmart ones and some wondfo strips coming in the mail tomorrow (which will be too late for fmu tomorrow so I'll use the Walmart one).

3 years ago

@southern. The FRERs. Oh that's too bad. See what the Walmart test shows in the morning. How many dpo's are you and when is your expected period?

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Dragonfly: 11 dpo and af is due Tuesday. Usually this close to af I have lots of watery cm and am always feeling like I started and checking constantly. I don't have that. So I'm reallllly hoping I get a positive and that the dilution of the urine for the afternoon test is why I don't seem to see anything.

3 years ago

9 dpo today, but could be 8 dpo. Only symptom so far are hot flashes. I think I see something on one of my tests this morning. I only had two of these, so just ordered some more. These are pretty reliable and I usually don't see anything on these. Wasn't easy getting the line to show up in a pic though. Anyone see anything, or just me?

user submitted image

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo