Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

851 - 860 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Alex my fingers are crossed for you so hard, maybe the o pains are implantation pains!

Hberry I can see line on second blue dye test and one you posted here. Fingers crossed it will get strong and we can congratulate you soon.

I've been silently reading and cheering for everyone, trying to keep away but it's really hard if you constantly think how are everyone doing over here. My doctor checked me last friday and said we can start trying right away (I suppose wait 1 period, I don't want sooner because I know risk of miscarriage is higher then) and if I want we will start supporting my ovulation and tww phase with medicine. But I've decided we will just enjoy the summer and focus on our mental health and gut health because pregnancy really messed up something about my gut health, if I'm not pregnant by fall I'll go in and we will see about supporting my cycle and everything else. Yesterday we had big holiday over here and we went over to my husbands family, it was sad because it was supposed to be the day we announce that we're expecting but now everyone just knew we lost the baby and baby wasn't mentioned by anyone even once... And what made yesterday worse, I realised in the morning my boobs are indeed leaking milk...like uuugh I was 11 weeks, I even didn't knew it's possible if you miscarriage that early. Anyway I'm trying to keep away until fall, but probably I'll stalk this thread everyday like I'm used to and be silent cheerleader for all. Take care of yourself everyone

User image

3 years ago

Nasake- Take care of you first. Your time will come, I have hope for you. *hugs*
Alex- as Ive said before Im just keeping symptoms for my record. But the stabbing pains were hard to miss with 2 little tods sleeping on you, putting more pressure on the girls.
Its cd27 and 13dpo. AF is overdue by 2 days according to CTP or due tomorrow according to my app.. I hate this because now Im not even sure wth is going on. Do I trust the app or CTP??

User image

3 years ago

@Hberry CTP never gives me an accurate O and AF date even though I’ve been logging my cycles for many years. Are you tracking signs of O? If so that should tell you which set of data is the most accurate and then is your lutheal phase always the same length? I know mine is almost always 13 days (even though CTP sets it at 11 days automatically for some reason), occasionally 14. So I usually override O date on CTP (tracking it with signs of O: CM and O pain mainly) and then I look at what day 13 dpo would be and that tells me when AF is due

3 years ago

Agatch- I never track O. I tend to set ctp around the dates my app sets. And its pretty close.. Anyways Im out. The witch decided to be a witch. Onto the next.. Maybe skip these next couple of cycles and lose some weight before trying again..

User image

3 years ago

@hberry so sorry you’re out this month!
I don’t go by this tracker on here. It seems to think Af is due in 3 days when I’m only 2dpo today. My other app says Its due 6th July.

3 years ago

Klyla- this cycle on ctp is actually in sync with my app.. I'm hoping for the best this time around

User image

3 years ago

@Hberry sorry AF showed up
@ Kyla all the EWCM mean you’re fertility is high this month. I bet it does! If you’re still getting EWCM I would continue to BD though just to be sure (never know if your body heats up to ovulate but doesn’t and then O ends up being later than expected. Definitely not unheard of.)
@ Alex hope you did O from your good side this month. You know I have my fingers crossed for you babe! Hope the next couple of weeks goes by fast.
The line on my test was pretty much as dark as the control line today (16 dpo) so it’s a good day!

3 years ago • Edited

Nasake I’m sending the biggest hug for you love! There’s not much I can say... Enjoying you summer is the best thing you can do and you never know what life will bring! Hoping that soon you’ll remember this without emotional or physical pain.
I’m sure it’s not implantation cramping since I’m only 2dpo but only time will tell at this point!

Hberry so sorry hun! Hopefully in few days you’ll be feeling better and ready for a new cycle!!

Agatch Thank you babe! I hope so too!
so happy your tests getting darker! Every day coming I’m here so ready to see that things are progressing. I have a good feeling about this time for you!!

Hubby asked me today out of the blue.. “so are we pregnant?”... he never really asks because he know how stressed I am about it. He actually just waits till he sees me crying when AF is here lol but today I don’t know he was very persistent about it. I told him that I don’t know and we probably will know in about two weeks and he said “can’t we know earlier?” .... lol in my head I was saying welcome to my world lol

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Alex- I'm alright but something got me thinking. I had kyleena removed over about a year ago because I was having horrible pain in my pelvic area. It was possible it was causing cysts. First period after it was removed, was the heaviest and bloodiest period I have ever had in my life. I'm beginning to think kyleena might've done something to me and is causing issues still. If Im not pregnant soon, Im going to get checked or just give up altogether.

User image

3 years ago • Edited

@ Alex it’s great that your husband is excited about this cycle and also nice when your significant other seems to be able to relate to feelings you’ve been having for a long time. I hope this time waiting together leads to a happy news in a couple of weeks!
@ Hberry it can take a while for the hormones to re-balance themselves after hormonal contraception. Hang in there!

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo