Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1591 - 1600 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

9 dpo today and I couldn't contain myself any longer - totally bfn. Have absolutely zero symtoms now just like last cycle. I remember when ttc our son that in the beginning after stopping bc I had soooo many symptoms. But it wasn't until I started having zero symptoms that I guess my hormones were more stabilized. So I hope that's a good sign this time too that they're starting to stabilize. Not that I think it'll end in a bfp this time either, but I guess you'll never know.

User image

3 years ago

I’m only 5 dpo, too early for anything to have happened, but I feel out this month too. I don’t know why, I know it’s too early for implantation, but I just am not feeling lucky this month. Kind of cranky, actually. At least we can all virtually share Christmas morning mimosas?

3 years ago

Thanks y'all! I was so sure we caught that egg this month too!

My first month off bc I had a 30 day cycle. This one was 25 days when I was expecting 26 or 27 based on my ovulation date. So, I'm torn between taking a supplement that will help me regulate and just waiting to see if it regulated itself this month because they say it takes about 3 months to regulate itself. I am also considering having hubby take maca root to increase his drive this month. But I also dunno if I should take it too maybe. I could use some increased desire lol. Again I don't wanna interfere with my body regulating. So I'm not sure if I should. Any insight on giving it to my hubby or taking it to myself?

3 years ago

Southern - I only tried maca root for like 3 cycles, but it didn't work for me. The only thing it did was delay ovulation for me.

AFM. approx 11 dpo today. Super BFN.. I think I know what's causing us not to conceive or the chemicals I had previously. I have been having problems with fluctuating TPO-antibodies. September 2019 I had TPO-antibodies around 190 U/ml and I got cortisone for it. Since then it has gone down and were at 40 in august this year. They checked it again now in december and are now at 80.. So I suspect it's on the rise again. Which also would explain why I'm feeling increasingly more tired and are having more pain. Unfortunately the dr who are monitoring my thyroid levels doesn't think it's any problem with it, since my TSH, T4 and T3 are normal.. So I have to wait 6 months until next blood check.. I read that TPO-antibodies can cause problems with fertilization of the egg and even implantation. Don't know at which levels though.. Probably higher than mine, but I don't know.

User image

3 years ago

Pandorica: see that is what I'm afraid it is gonna do to me. I'm very leary of supplements messing with my cycle.

3 years ago

Southern, I’ve worried about the same thing. I’ve thought about maca, tapioca, and soy isoflavones to boost fertility, and possibly increase the chance of twins. That’s not my goal, but it really seems like this is going to be my second and last pregnancy and I wouldn’t mind this one having a sibling close in age- or, you know, the same age. But I am so worried about messing something up that isn’t broken and causing more problems. I’ve also thought about paying way too much for the Ava bracelet.
I’m still not feeling lucky this month. Work, the weather, the children, the holidays, being a blended family during the holidays... all of it has been stressful. Even trying to figure out how to celebrate my birthday. I just want it to be the new year already and skip this last bit, and the disappointment of another holiday where AF has come to stay.
How is everyone else doing managing all of this?

3 years ago

Vintage: I've considered trying the Ava as well but it seems soooo expensive. And same, I'd LOVE twins. I personally want 3 kiddos but I kinda know that given my husband's job in the army and how hard it was to get him to a point he wanted a second he probably won't want a third. So unless I get twins 2 is where we will stop. So a part of me hopes I end up with twins lol! But I'm afraid to take anything like maca and it end up messing up my cycle. But I did start having hubby take it. It's supposed to increase sex drive and sperm quality and quantity so I figure it can't hurt for HIM to take it lol!

3 years ago

Southern, let me know how that goes.
Woke up with sore boobs under my arms. I checked last months symptoms and this started the same day last month. Still only 7dpo, but not a great sign. :(

3 years ago

Vintage: we shall see! Fingers crossed big time for you to get your bfp!

3 years ago

Southern - I've tried a few supplements and unfortunately most of them have delayed my ov. I've tried maca, borage oil, roseroot, primrose oil.

I've decided to buy some supplements that also contains selenium. So far I have mostly used vitamin B, C and D and folic acid. This time I ordered Conceive plus. The cost will be approximately the same either way, but this contains so much more vitamins and minerals. I also ordered some sperm test to check the motility of my husbands little swimmers. We've talked about contacting a private clinic specializing in fertility and IVF. We're not interested in IVF or something like that, mostly just to check if there's anything that can be corrected. I think I'll contact them after the holidays to see if or when we could get an appointment.

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo