Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1331 - 1340 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

I've had some tests done (some gene mutation ones), what confirmed no reason for miscarriages, so it's still unclear why I had those. I had blazing positive OPK's 3 days ago but my BBT is same, so my ovulation didn't occurred. I just pray that my AF comes no more than week later. Because if it's late more than a week, I can't go to my procedure to control mass in my uterus what formed now after miscarriage, and at same time they will see what's going on in my tubes. My husband goes in in 3 days to give ton of tests, to get him checked again and we decided to pay for 2-3 extra procedures what health insurance doesn't cover, so we will have ALL tests done to him what you can do to check fertility issues. And then 3 weeks after first time he needs to give one more semen analysis test, to double check. Sooo I'm anxiously waiting for my AF to come on time, trying not to stress and stay chill. Oh and when my AF arrives I'll go in to give some blood to check my hormones.

@Dragnofly I hope you and baby are doing fine. If your ready please let us know how are you. EDIT: I was writing while you posted. Good to hear you are doing all fine!!

@Alex would love to hear how are you.

to everyone!

User image

3 years ago • Edited

Dragonfly- I'm sure, it's full blown bleeding which is AF. What is unusual is that I had started 4 days early. I am usually on time if not a couple days after the projected day AF is supposed to start.
I'm still having tons of heartburn, cramping ( which I had only on my right side before I started bleeding).
Im so glad you and baby are doing good. Hoping for a smooth pregnancy the rest of the journey for you.

User image

3 years ago • Edited

Hi all, I’m new to this post and hoping you all don’t mind me joining! We’re currently trying for #3 after I lost my son at 22wks March last year and I have a 5yr old girl. I’m currently on cycle day 23 of a 26 day cycle 11dpo. So far I didnt have a single symptom which is extremely odd for me! I normally get really bad cramps, painful bbs, bloat, constant cramps from the day of O up until AF shows. I had zero O pains this time to the point where I don’t even know if I O’d at all! I’ve only just started getting slightly tender bbs late afternoon on 9dpo an then on 10dpo had pin pricking feeling on my left hip which was a little sore and then nightly cramps in the centre. Boobs feel huge atm and a few little niggles but no other symptoms at all! Like I said I’ve had nothing until then which is very strange for me! Hoping it’s a good sign. Also took a clear blue yesterday and got a bfn and then this morning done one again and got a vvf line! Don’t want to get my hopes up though! Anyone else in the same boat or on the same dpo? Xx

3 years ago

Hi Cheryl,
I also have a 5yo daughter and am in the tww, I think 9dpo. Haven’t tested yet and trying really hard not to symptom spot. It’s our first month actively trying, I’m so excited and terrified all in one.

3 years ago

How's everyone doing?

After a lot of waiting I finally got my peak 4 days ago. Since I started getting highs on my monitor from cd 7 I thought I would ovulate earlier, since I usually don't start to get any highs until cd 9. But I didn't get my peak until cd 17. FF puts my ovulation at cd 18 and this site says cd 17. So I'm between 3-4 dpo so far. Will try my hardest not to test until 10 dpo, when I know that I'll probably cave at 8 dpo.

User image

3 years ago

Hello everyone! I’ve been missing a lot I know but my life was too crazy.. due to COVID-19 I had to make a decision if we will shut down our dance studio and I went through a major anxiety attack which gave me shingles. It was too painful and it lasted 15 days and it still goes on but it’s better now. We came to the decision that we will transfer our dance studio into a smaller place which is still very sad for us because our previous studio was one of the largest in Athens with a great reputation and it’s not easy to take this decision. We haven’t tried for a baby this cycle due to shingles and at this point I just want everything to settle.
I hope everyone is doing great and hopefully all the bfps are on their way!

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

wow @Alex you have alot going on. Good luck to you and your business and health!!

Praying for baby number 3!

3 years ago

Thank you Miam, I’m hanging in there!
Good luck to you this cycle!!!

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

How is everyone?

Me, I'm 11-12 dpo. My boobs have been tender since a few days after ov and now they're swollen and my nipples are sore. No major symptoms besides that. It could just be normal cycle hormones for all I know, since it's only 2 months since I quite bc. Have been testing since 8 dpo.. Up until yesterday there were nothing but squinters, most likely evaps. But today I actually see something! Too bad it wasn't easy to catch on camera. Not sure I trust it yet though. I'll share a pic here. Have uploaded a few in my gallery if anyone wanna take a peek.

user submitted image

User image

3 years ago

Hey friends! I'm sorry I haven't been on here in aaaages. Lots going on. How is everyone? I'm 19&2 today and had my morphology scan yesterday and found out that we're having another boy! @dragonfly and other bump buddies, do you know what you're having?

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo