Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

451 - 460 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

@Punk. Let's pray that the spotting turns to dark brown and then you get your BFP a few days later. If AF shows her ugly head, then I wonder that you may have a short leuteal phase and may need to take Maca to regulate or progesterone cream. I had to with my last pregnancy as I never spotted before AF.

@Alex. I didn't have any symptoms with my first pregnancy except for the obvious cramping the day of/after AF was supposed to show. Don't count yourself out yet. With regards to signs showing up when you ask. I believe in that too. I used to see the First Response commercials on TV and I'd get sad wishing it was me. Then I see all the cute baby commercials and my heart melts with joy looking at how cute they look.

AFM. Hubby and i talked a little bit last night and he even said, I know I don't treat you very well. So it was nice that he acknowleged it. We managed to BD last night and it wasn't in the cards for us. My app says that my ovulation is Monday and CTP says it was on May 8. If yesterday was ovulation per say, would we still be able to catch the egg?

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Dragonfly- If yesterday was O day- you have a fair chance still with BDing last night. You could still have a chance with today, too

User image

3 years ago

@Kahlan. Thank you for giving me some hope for tonight should we BD. Last night wasn't in the cards as he didn't cum. He seems to think it is his blood thinners. Not sure if that is the case or not.

User image[/url]

3 years ago • Edited

Well, 11dpo for me. Started testing at 7dpo haha I took several FRER's with not even a squinter. Then yesterday on a wondfo I thought I could maybe see something but also figured it was line eyes. Then the test dried and there was definitely a line. I don't get evaps on those tests so I was hopeful and doubtful all at once. I tested with another wondfo this morning with SMU (as FMU doesn't do a lot for me) and the faintest of faint lines came up within the time frame! Queue letting myself get sure excited! Well, I just went out and got another FRER and took it and it looks NEG. :'( Not sure what's going on but my hopes are getting dashed again. I don't know if I can handle to chemicals back to back.

3 years ago

@SheRiskers. Don't give up hope yet. The FRER could have been faulty or the urine was too diluted. When is AF due? I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

CD 9 today. Out of the ordinary upset tummy all day today. I'm trying not to read anything into it, because I know it can just be a symptom of elevated progesterone and not necessarily mean pregnancy related. But its been aweful. Ive felt like I need to puke all day.

Mill

3 years ago

Hi ladies. Im cd9. Slight headache and nausea. Also had twinges the past 3 days. On my dashboard here it says im in low range for fertile days, however on the calculators and my period tracking app, it shows Im in a higher range. Trying for baby number 5 and hoping for girl number 2!

User image

3 years ago

Dragonfly They say that sperm needs some hours to travel to the Fallopian Tubes and sometimes days. On the other side the egg lives up to 24hours. So if the sperm is fast enough it should do the trick! Chances are slim bit still there for sure! Good luck girl!

Riskers I don’t want to be the downer here but I definitely don’t trust Wondfos AT ALL. I bought one batch, one time and half of them gave me lines. Some were very faint and some were very visible to the point when I uploaded pics to the gallery here, people agreed with the line. You can check if you want. It wasn’t the obvious line but it was enough to give me a heartbreak. I would wait for a few days and try again with FRER. I really hope you’re not the same case with me and this is actually your early bfp

Mill I know that nausea it’s not nothing to wish for but I really wish your upset stomach is pregnancy related! You just got me very excited! I know I know it could be anything but I really can’t wait to see your bfp!!!!

Hberry hi!! Do you usually have a stable cycle? If you do you can kinda calculate your fertile days. If you have a short cycle like I do, let’s say 24-25 days, then yes you should already be on your fertile days! I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy with a baby girl soon!

AFM I’m 11dpo and I have been experiencing something totally weird and I never ever had this before. It’s actually pretty annoying too and I also don’t know What to do to calm it down. I’m feeling a very strange burning/pinching/stabbing sensation in my nipples. It’s mostly on the left one but at times on the right one too. I’m totally writing this down as something unusual for me.
My temps are also staying high but this is not unusual and other than the nips thing everything else is normal pms. On Saturday AF should be visiting me. Hopefully not!!

User image

3 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Alex- my averaged cycles are about 27 days. That's why it's kinda confusing when on here says I'm not but my period tracker says I have a higher chance

User image

3 years ago

@Alex. Thanks girl, will see what happens this cycle. I had itchy achy nipples with my last pregnancy and also the last cycle. Think of it as a good sign especially if you haven't had it in previous cycle symptoms. When do you plan on testing?

AFM. We BD last night and he didn't pull out. He also claims that my temperature the other night was hotter than it was last night. Even my temp dropped slightly (98.1) when it is normally around (98.5). Last night, I had this really vivid dream. I was pregnant (roughly 5-6 months) and the baby was poking me and pushing out with their legs. I remember saying "calm down girl". I was having a girl. I"ve had these dreams when I was actually/not pregnant. I posted a question on my chart yesterday. Could someone please take a look? I know reading charts is hard to do. Good luck to anyone testing soon.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo