Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

671 - 680 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Punk omg I’m watching what is happening in US and it makes my stomach upset.. I’m so sorry that you guys have to go through this brutality. which state are you in? I hope you guys staying safe. Idk if what we’re seeing is the real picture but it’s seems like a war over there.
Stay home and do your thing girl!!!

E hopefully all this will end with a super healthy pregnancy! You can do it. I have a good feeling that this time it will be the one!!!

Hberry Oh girl I know! I know... Stress is out worst enemy.. me an hubby are about to lose our dance studio due the corona virus lockdown. We were 3 months out of business and now we are back is almost closing time cuz of the summer. We worked like dogs to have this business and we’re crying everyday about it. Stress is a part of everyone’s life unfortunately and we all have to find something to keep us going! I have faith that you gonna have your baby very very soon! Chin up!

AFM I’m 6dpo and I’m very sure that nothing new is happening. I don’t have any of my after O/pms symptoms. Not even the breast pain that I have each cycle. I had it for one day and then gone.. I had minor cramping at 4dpo late night but that was about it... I know my body and I already know I’m not pregnant for one more time. Not a new thing of course with me

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Alex- I don't even like living in the US because of all this violence. It's not like what it used to be. Today I'm more relaxed so hopefully I will bee on my way to catching the egg this cycle.

User image

3 years ago

Tentatively putting my foot in here. I think I may be out for early February. I'm 11dpo today, and I feel like if something were happening, I'd see results on the tests. Who knows, maybe I'm just being pessimistic.

user submitted image

3 years ago

Serendipity- You may have tested early yet. They say to wait around 12dpo or later to test. It's not over until AF rears her ugly face

User image

3 years ago

Hberry - you might be right. With my last one, I think I was a whole week late before I even thought of testing. I may just wait to see if I miss AF completely.

3 years ago

I'm holding out til tomorrow to test! I can't believe I made it this far. I don't feel like anything special is going on, but I'll test tomorrow morning to be sure. If there isn't the faintest line, then oh well. BF wants a girl and the Chinese predictor said boy this month, so I suppose it would work out. We'd be happy either way, but he's crazy for a little girl.

@alex - I'm in California of all places. But I'm not near LA, so less craziness.

3 years ago

Today is cd 14. Got a solid smiley face cd 12 at 3. A blinking smiley face 2 days prior to that. Had cramping yesterday though on cd 13. We bd'd cs 12 and 13 so maybe we can catch the egg?

Mill

3 years ago

Mill- sounds like good timing!! for you!
AFM- just went in for my second beta blood draw. Currently 14 DPO. It was 31 on Friday. 10 DPO, so I’m hoping it’s over 124 today. My anxiety for the results is driving me crazy.

User image

3 years ago

@Kahlan. I completely understand. My anxiety is up because every cramp, secretions that I am experiencing always has me checking for any signs; but nothing. I'm pretty bloated and my breasts hurt a bit. I know every pregnancy is different but gawd my ultrasound is so far away (June 22). I will still be freaking up and until they put the monitor on my uterus to check for the baby. I know I say this now, but I think I will opt for getting my tubes tied as this is a little too much for me.

User image[/url]

3 years ago • Edited

Well just tested, it's either 10 or 11 dpo and it looks like a bfn for now. I see a vvvfl though, especially on invert. Check out my gallery and see whatcha think!

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo