Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1571 - 1580 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Hi everyone, anyone tested I'm dpo8 or 9 haven't tested yet but so tempted.

3 years ago

Deebus: I'm 9 dpo today and I'm so tempted. I took my bbt about 20 minutes ago and it's back up from a dip yesterday. I am gonna try to wait a couple days more in case that dip is cause implantation. Some say implantation dips aren't really caused by that and some say they are. *shrug* I don't know. Here's hoping it's our cycle.

3 years ago

Deebus and Southern, stay strong (and post pics if you take one, lol)! I’m just about to go into the TWW, so I’m sure I’ll be exactly where you are soon. I intend to wait until I’m 10dpo even though I know that’s early, but it’ll be my birthday so I’ll take one for luck.

3 years ago

I'm 6dpo today. Haven't paid much attention to symptoms- I'm extremely busy at work with the holidays coming, I haven't had time for myself. It's terrible. I'll test next weekend.

User image

3 years ago

So my temp has been really, really weird. It dipped at 4 dpo. It dipped a very little, not even past my coverline, on 8 dpo. But today at 10 dpo it dipped so far down that fertility friend took away my crosshairs. I have no idea what to think. Implantation dip perhaps?

3 years ago

So, I'm approx 5-6 dpo today. This morning I had some sort of needle like sensation for a few minutes. After that I have like a light pressure in my lower abdomen. I hope it's a little bean implanting itself, even thought that's probably wishful thinking. I'll try my hardest not to test until next friday when I'm 11-12 dpo. I don't feel like obsessing over a squinter if I test around 8-9 dpo.

User image

3 years ago

Pandorica: similar experience happened to me today but mine was a brief, sharp pain that made me pause putting together the loft bed we got for my daughter's bday. Less than a minute but it made me pause and put my hand on my abdomen down where my uterus is and go "ouch". I'm 10 dpo and the most common days for implanting are 8-10 dpo. My temp also dropped today so....maybe?

3 years ago

Hi everyone, I tested last night negative I kind of knew myself only had few symptoms which could be all hormonal related I'm already getting myself ready for next cycle. Good luck to everyone ????????????

3 years ago

SouthernMama: Hopefully what you felt was a little one making itself right at home. I can usually feel a needle like pain the same day AF arrives, before the "cramps" starts (I have very light period pains). But it usually doesn't last this short and definitely not this early.

AFM: not feeling much today. The only thing I have are some bloating, but I have a pretty upset stomache since late last night. So that bloating are pretty standard for me when that happens.

User image

3 years ago

Pandorica: I'm hoping so! I was cramping on and off last night. And had a couple more sharp sensations. So fingers crossed!

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo