Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1071 - 1080 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Agatch Omg what a mess all this situation brought! I cannot even imagine the self control you have to show so you won’t be stressed about all this. I really don’t know how you do it! Hopefully everything will be settled soon and this little adorable human which is growing inside of you will get a story to tell about how the situation was while inside your tummy!

Punk I know that anything can happen any day but I’m so excited for you!! I truly hope the bfn was a false one!!

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Speak of the devil. Well, I'm spotting so looks like AF will be full blown in the morning. Yay.

3 years ago

@punk. Darn it. Here's to this cycle should AF be full blown when you wake up.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Dragonfly- the name I like is Aerilyn. So if it was a girl it would be Aerilyn Eleanor Alice or Aerilyn Alice Eleanor. Alice and Eleanor after my late grandmothers. I have a few other names I like but nothing as unique like this one.
Sorry punk. We will be cycle twins once again.
Agatch- we won't try again until after my cycle in August.

User image

3 years ago • Edited

@Hberry. That is a beautiful name. I think it would be Alice Eleanor for the middle name. I have no idea what to go for a name. My name for a girl was Jasmina. Different but I like it. I got to name my son Isaiah and his middle names are Ludger (his grandfather) Peter (my grandpa). My daughter is Kathryn (after his mom) and my middle names: Michelle Treasure.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Dragonfly- I love the name Isaiah but dh doesn't. My youngest son Jayse has dh name (ryan) and my late dad's middle name as well (Douglas). Best part is that if I do concieve and it is a girl, I get to name her since I didn't have say in my daughter Raine's (rain) name.

User image

3 years ago

Hberry. Well now is your chance to put your foot down and get to choose a name. I pray that your hearts desire comes true for you.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Dragonfly- Thank you. I am hoping so too

User image

3 years ago

CD1 - the witch strikes again.
Sounds like a movie title. Lol

3 years ago

Sorry punk. Im on cd3 with the witch.

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo