Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1501 - 1510 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

So far only cd 5. Had a heavy flow for 2 days and now only low flow since then.. Just waiting for it do disappear. Been having some issues with my breathing since sunday evening. I can sometimes get a slight asthma-problem during spring, since I have seasonal allergies. But I can't remember getting the same issues at this time of year. Since I work at administration at a health center, my boss wanted me to test for Covid since this wasn't a normal thing for me. Covid came back negative, so probably another regular virus that's messing with my. I discovered my inhalor expired like 3 years ago, so today I got a new one prescribed and I feel a little better although still kind of tired. Been home since monday and it's sooo boring! Hope this thing, whatever it is, clears up during the weekend so I can go back to work on monday.

User image

3 years ago

Pandorica, I’m sorry you’re under the weather. :( there’s a lot of little colds going around! I think I’ve had a touch of one as well, causing a lot of the symptoms I’ve experienced. It seems to be almost gone now, five days later. Feel better soon!
Alex, lets hope we ALL get Christmas BFPs!! Also, my birthday is just before Christmas. When my parents would ask me what I wanted for each, I would always ask for something big and tell them, ‘but it’s for my birthday AND Christmas!’ It usually worked, too. So, please? Just one extra little line, for my birthday AND for christmas?? Lol!

3 years ago

Alex: it would be the sweetest Xmas gift! So I'm supposed to enter my fertile window Saturday. When I went to the bathroom earlier (tmi, sorry) it was very slippery with clear cm. I did a check and it was very slippery cm but also very thin and didn't seem to be stretchy like egg whites are? I don't know if maybe I'm not sure if that's fertile cm or not. I can post a photo? It's been forever since I've paid attention to all these signs lol!

3 years ago

Lean is still too early but your symptoms sounds promising! Hopefully in few days you’ll get the result you wish for!

Pandorica hope you feel better soon hun! I feel you about boredom.. we’re on week 4 of country lockdown and as it seems this second quarantine will last longer.. first one was 2,5 months... The boredom is real!

Vintage oh I knowww! My birthday is right after Christmas at December 28 and there was always a debate about my “double” present lol I’m still bummed about it.. still getting one gift lol hopefully this month we both get a present enough to cover all of them!

Southern if I’m not mistaken this sounds like watery cm. Even if not, when cm is getting thinner is always a good sign. If I were you I would start the game just in case! You can also post a pic in the gallery so other ladies can vote.

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Ugh, AF didn’t show yesterday. I didn’t test first thing in the AM today or yesterday because I was just over it, however I did test yesterday afternoon and still got a very negative result. I should be 13 DPO today, and now I’m just waiting to see how long this cycle is going to drag out. I didn’t ovulate until CD 15 so I had a feeling it might be a longer cycle.... occasionally (five out of the last eighteen) I’ll have a longer than 26 day cycle, ranging from 27-29. So annoying.....

3 years ago

So I have another update. I felt really nauseous about 3 hours after I ate. Grilled cheese and a small bag of chips. I literally had to go to the bathroom because I felt like I was going to throw up which I did. Hoping that’s a positive thing.

3 years ago

Alex: we definitely started with the baby making sex. I figure it's safer to cover the bases. Just gotta make sure to keep things from getting boring or a chore.

3 years ago

Alex - I can only imagine the boredom of lockdown. We don't have the lockdown here in Sweden, as probably many have read about. So my boredom are more due to me not having the energy to do something, and it's going to drive me insane! I have had this issue for a while now and it's only getting worse. It doesn't matter how much or how little I sleep, I still feel completely exhausted! I don't know if it's simply a symptom of my fibromyalgia, or if it's something else like CFS. I'm thinking about seeing a doctor about it, but I honestly don't think I'll find a doctor that'll take this seriosly.

Today's cd 7 and it looks like af is finally gone. My monitor probably want's me to start testing with OPKs starting cd 9, but I think I'll skip a day or two of testing since I seem to be ovulating around cd 17.

User image

3 years ago

Vintage hopefully af won’t come at all and you’ll get a late bfp!

Lean oh boy how exciting. This sounds so promising! Fingers crossed

Southern go catch that egg girl and enjoy!

Pandorica I’m sure you know your body better. I don’t even test anymore with opks. I’m doing this for so long I can read all the signs without temping or testing. I know you must be the same! Double checking of course is always good! Good luck this cycle.

AFM I’m 7 dpo and nothing really out of the ordinary. Boob pain, light cramping and the only annoying thing is I have (sorry tmi) diarrhea for the last 4 days. I’m not sure what bothered my stomach but it’s super annoying. I had it at the beginning of my metformin medication but I was fine for about one month. I don’t know why it’s back...

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Alex - Yeah, my body is usually pretty easy too read. But since I only stopped BC a few months ago I wanted to check that it's back to normal. I'll probably try and sell my monitor after this cycle. Thank you, and good luck to you too.

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo