Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1971 - 1980 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Pandorica I see line on top here without any filters. Crossing my fingers for BFP for you!

User image

3 years ago

Guess it most have been an evap or something since I just started spotting.

User image

3 years ago

I honestly hate those test. I swear I see something evertime, but spotting doesn't mean AF. Fingers crossed that you aren't out!!.

Praying for baby number 3!

3 years ago

Pandorica: dang. I've heard those can be not the best. I like easy @ home cause they don't usually show anything. But yours kinda does at least on invert. So hey, maybe the spotting won't mean af this time.

3 years ago

Thanks for the pep ladies, but I'm 100% sure af will arrive within 2 days. Stark white this morning. So must have been an evap. Next time I'll try a different brand. Not many brands left to try here that doesn't show evaps.

User image

3 years ago

How is everyone doing? Its been pretty quiet lately.

Pandorica-how are you doing?

AFM- cd 20 on the 2nd day of positive opks. Hubby and I BD twice yesterday. He works til really late not nure if I will be awake when he comes home tonight. Just like every month I am hoping this is it. Today's opk was honestly the darkest positive I think I have ever had crazy dark!! Before I would probably be hesitant trying this month because it would put us at a December baby. I honestly don't care anymore I will just be happy for a happy healthy child. I feel like I don't have time to be picky anymore.

Good luck everyone

Praying for baby number 3!

3 years ago

Miam: I'm doing alright. I thought I was gonna ovulate Friday but my body surprised me and didn't ovulate insanely early like I have been. Instead I got a BLAZING positive and peak yesterday so today is O. Today will also be the last day we have for bd because I go outta town with my kiddo tomorrow to see my parents. I'm feeling optimistic. I even had a dream last night I got a positive test. I haven't had one the whole time we've been ttc. Maybe it'll end up being real soon.

3 years ago

Had a blaring positive on Sunday mid afternoon which was cd 14. We bd'd cd 12 in the am and again on Cd 14 but didn't manage the day of actual O on cd 15. I feel like I'm already out. We can't even get preggo on months where the timing is perfect and we hit O day, this month feels like a bust already.

Mill

3 years ago

millbarnett: you'd be surprised! Some can try for months with no luck, have sex once days before O and end up pregnant. But it seems were on roughly the same dpo! I usually O the day after a + opk. Mine was + on Sunday too. So I'm 1 dpo today! And it's time for me to promptly forget and try to not even think of it til af is due. I'm trying to do everything the same as when my daughter was conceived in March 2014 lol. Maybe it'll bring me some good luck!

3 years ago

Millbarnett my second pregnancy, what came after 4.5 years when we had been timing perfectly every single month, came when we literally baby danced 2 times in one cycle and we even didn't timed it and boom I was pregnant. So you literally never know! You are not out until AF arrives :)

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo