Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

641 - 650 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

I've been secretly reading every day and cheering for everyone, but because I was ball on anxious and worry I didn't wrote.

Alex I'm crossing my fingers for you so hard, you deserve that BFP so much!

Kahlan+NatsMomma I can see second line in your gallery pictures. I'm praying for happy and healthy pregnancy for you.

I saw my baby today! Little one was 8+5 and so perfect, I got first pictures too. Hematom is little bit bigger and I continue with my medication too, doctor said that baby looks beautiful and fine, we just need to hope that when hematom starts coming out, it doesn't take baby with it. So I'm praying and trying to be more hopeful and less stressed from now. That week and a half what I waited for this ultrasound was so so hard, I was miserable because I was so worried that something might have happened, so I've been just a big mess...

I just want to say to everyone, that NEVER lose hope and if you do, try to get it back. That 4.5 years we waited for this pregnancy after having a miscarriage was hardest time for me, but miracles do happen. We had such a hard times during these years too, because we both battled with depression in between and sometimes it was really really hard. And now when I started heavy bleeding at 7+1 I was devastated, we cried all day because clearly we thought I was miscarring again, but the little one was still there and he/she still is. So it really is a miracle for us. I pray every day and thank god for everything and pray for safety of our baby. So I've learned to never lose hope, I know it's hard, I've had days when I've lost it, but the important thing is to get it back.

Good luck to everyone in TWW and I'll pray for happy and healthy pregnancies for every girl who we got in here I know I'm not the chattiest one here, but this community has been big help for me while TTC and I really appreciate every one of you very much, it's good to share your story and read about others.

User image

3 years ago

Oh my goodness you guys been chatting a lot in here! I’m so happy to see this since it was a bit silent sometimes!!

Hberry Im already Counting you as pregnant! I can’t wait to see the test! Ah the anticipation!

Luana welcome back hun! I really hope for a successful cycle for you!! Fingers crossed!

K+Nmomma I see the faintest little something too! Hopefully it will get darker and darker! You so totally deserve it after what you’ve been through!

Dark hi and welcome! Hopefully you won’t have to stick around for a long time! I don’t really see anything now on the test but it’s too soon anyways! I’m hopeful that it will give you two lines soon!

E I’m having everything crossed for you girl! You’re few days away from knowing! You got this!

Lalou hi babe I’m so happy to see you’re progressing smoothly! So so happy for you!
I’m mostly busy since we started working again since Monday and truly it keeps my mind of ttc for a while even tho I’m taking a ton load of pills every day lol I don’t remember if you were around when I said that I got my appointment with my new RE and long story short she gave me Metformin, higher dosage of T4 and a couple of vitamins. Hoping for the best still.
How the job hunting goes?

Nasake Stay strong love! You’ve been so strong along this journey! I’m keeping you on my thoughts. I can’t hope more for healthy pregnancy for you!!

As for me I’m 2dpo today and I have nothing to report lol staying hopeful as always and can’t wait to have my own bfp one day...

User image

3 years ago • Edited • Post starter

@Nasake it's good to hear from you! I accidentally @ you a while back in the chat when I meant to @ somebody else who had a loss. I think I was up at like 2 am scrolling through the forums so excuse the case os mistaken identity! I am thrilled to hear that baby is doing well in spite of the hematoma! Sounds like you've got a little fighter in there.

@alex nice to hear from you as well, and welsome to the hell (or the tww, potato potahto)

AFM: the end of 5dpo and itchy sore bbs have arrived! Also keep having sticky cm today, which is odd as I don't usually notice that at this point in my cycle. Off to bed now, so I can be fresh as a daisy to do NOTHING tomorrow! I've had a stressful day and DH is going to take charge so I can have some much needed time to myself. He also just gave me some great news - he is going to get a pay rise in a few months, and it'll be substantial enough that we will be able to afford a HOUSE! (We have been living in a tiny 2 br town house) God is so so good. Thank you, thank you, thank you Jesus! For now we still need help from my parents because of covid, but now there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

3 years ago

Keep your fingers crossed girls! I think I have the start of my BFP popping up!

3 years ago

I think I'm out I'm on cd 26 and 13dpo. I just went to the bathroom and when I wiped 3 times, there was blood. First it was light pink then it went really dark. I'm in tears

User image

3 years ago

@Massey. That is awesome news. We also live in a 2 bedroom house and right now there is 4 of us. We hope to move to a bigger house a few months after the baby is born. I just wish it was before the baby is born but will see what God has in store for us.

@Naske. Let's hope the hematom does not take the baby with it as that would be devastating. Praying it just gets smaller and smaller.

@Hberry. How are you feeling today. Anxiously waiting to see that BFP. Inform us soon.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Dragonfly - Im out. I went to the bathroom and wiped again there was blood but a period blood. Otherwise, heightened smell, crampy, nauseated if I don't eat ( normal), more sad then normal. Not really feeling that I am pregnant.

User image

3 years ago • Edited

@e_massey hey cycle twin!!! Let's get this!

@alex fingers crossed for you!!

Today is 7dpo and I had some acid reflux after having macaroni salad and pita bread for breakfast. Been gassy a day or two now and I'm trying not to symptom spot. Also have a combo of creamy/stretchy cm. My appetite isn't as strong as it normally is at this point in the 2ww. I'm just calm and ok.

3 years ago

@Hberry. What do you mean it was pink and then went dark? Maybe it is implantation bleed. Did you test? I sure hope it isn't AF. I still have high hopes for your BFP.

@Punk. I had heartburn in the throat area after eating pasta.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Dragonfly- it was dark like dried blood from last cycle. Also coming out in clots when I now pee and its bright red. Im so crushed

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo