Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

421 - 430 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

@E_Massey I’m sorry for you loss. wishing you hope in the midst of sorrow, comfort in the midst of pain.

3 years ago

Quick update I’m back to CD1 - AF came today.

3 years ago

Not sure of actual O day. Got a positive digital cd 12, pm time. The last few months I've felt O discomfort and pain cd 13 at nighttime, but didnt really feel anything last night. So covered my bases for today. Hopefully his swimmers have had time to reproduce the last few days. Pretty sure O was yesterday or Today for sure.

user submitted image

Mill

3 years ago

@Mill. Hope you guys caught the egg in time and you get your BFP.

AFM. CD8 and I am approaching my fertile week and starting to feel it in my ovaries like I am about to ovulate any day now and the cramping is really bad. Is it possible to ovulate this soon? BD last night and he didn't pull out. Here's hoping he doesn't the next time we BD. Anniversary is on Friday and estimated Ovulation is on CD15 (Monday). The uncertainty of him being on the fence is still unlnown at this time. I have told him, to get it done and out of the way even if it is a struggle. Argh....

User image[/url]

3 years ago • Edited

Mill You have your bases covered girl! I cannot wait to see this bfp of yours! Do you temp? Any fluctuations to suggest ovulation?

Dragonfly Hopefully your hubby will still want to try in a few days again without pulling out. I really hope this will be a successful cycle for you!

AFM I’m 3dpo today and I just want time to pass...

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

@Alex. I agree. I hope your two weeks fly by and you caught the egg.

AFM, we are planning out our day on our anniversary on Friday. My aunt says that they can watch the kids so we can go out for supper, which now won't reopen until the next couple weeks. Now if my parents can watch them for the afternoon; found out that they would come over around supper time so there goes our plan of having alone time. Now have to figure out who to watch the kids and what to do for supper. My temping has sucked as I had to go pee overnight and then my thermometre's battery died. Argh lol.

User image[/url]

3 years ago • Edited

@ Alex I get super anxious when I temp. I've always made myself a nervous wreck while doing it, so I try to skip that and at least cover the bases from positive opk till 2 days after. I did wake up last night super hot, so that is always a good sign I o'd.

Mill

3 years ago

Hello ladies!! I wanted to check in!! I am so sorry for those that AF has shown and excited for those in their tww!!

@E I am so sorry that happened to you. To get excited just to crash. I can’t even imagine! Your rainbow is coming soon!!

@alex your strength and courage is so amazing to me!! I am not sure I could ever be as strong as you! I am constantly thinking and praying for you!! You so deserve your little one!!

@lalou glad you are doing well and finishing up the school year. It is rough with distance learning and trying to do your own work too!! You can do it!

@mil I am sorry it has been so rough lately. I get your frustration. It took us almost two years to get our little one. I had no positives the whole time until the right time finally came!! You will get there!!

AFM: I am officially 20 weeks! Half way there!! We had the anatomy scan yesterday which was so fun. Little one didn’t want to cooperate for all the pictures so I do have to go back in a month. Unfortunately because of this virus hubby couldn’t be there with me. It has been hard on him. He feels so left out of everything. He has only been able to go to the very first appointment and now he can’t be at anything. He doesn’t know it yet, but we are having a boy!!! He will be very excited since there are no boys on his side of the family. We are revealing to everyone on Friday, so I just can’t wait!! I am somewhat feeling little one move but nothing strong yet. I miss talking with you ladies!! I am constantly thinking and praying for you all!!

Hope to see lots more positives soon!!! You all deserve it!!

User image

3 years ago

Dragonfly It is such a blessing to have people around that can help with the kids! This is always my biggest worry if I ever have a child. My mom lives in Crete is an island 8 hours away from Athens and hubby’s parents lives in Russia. You’re so lucky and it’s so nice of them that they will take care of your little ones so you can enjoy your date night!

Mill yes I get it! I’m like this with testing.. getting super obsessive to the point I can test 10 times a day so I quit testing. This ttc can take our minds right?
Fingers crossed babe that in a few days you’ll get your bfp!

Shay hi girl! I’m so glad to see you and reading that you and baby boy both doing great! I can understand your husband being sad since this is a very exciting part of your life but I think on Friday he will be over the moon about his future son!!!
Thank you for your kind words. I get this a lot about me being strong but tbh there’s nothing else I can do. I cannot just switch off my desire for a child even though I tried believe me. Anyone who’s been in my shoes will confirm that hope is always there so I better share it with someone like you guys than pretending that I don’t really want kids like many ladies who cannot have like me. So if I’m being really honest I’m not strong at all.. I’m very weak and many times I’m so depressed and bitter... but... I have no other choice. I cannot have kids but I cannot stop trying because it’s in my mind anyways. Till I hit menopause I will always wonder every cycle maybe if....

As for now I’m 4 dpo and I had a temp dip very unlike for me but who knows everything else is very normal!

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Morning ladies. I hope everyone is doing well. Good luck to those testing soon. So, during the night, I woke up a few times and really having to pee but I didn't want to get up as that will change your BBT and make it inaccurate. I took my temp this morning and it was 98.4. Should I discard it as I woke up too many times? Even yesterday my nipples were sore which is very odd this early in my cycle. I expect to ovulate on Monday. Thoughts anyone?

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo