Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

771 - 780 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Hberry As Mill said I wouldn’t count on predictions so much since if you do a mini research you’ll see that is not that accurate. You’ll be losing so many opportunities but of course is your body and you decision and we don’t really have any word on it!
Me on the other hand, I believe that any baby is a blessing and personally I would give anything at this point to receive this gift of life no matter if it is a boy or a girl! But again this is only my opinion and I apologize if you feel I’m stepping boundaries here!

How everyone else is doing? Are you ladies in the US still in quarantine?

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

I have 3 boys I really don't want another. I would love another little girl so my daughter isn't alone. I also feel outnumbered here. Another issue is MIL, with my youngest child (boy) she took away my feedings just so she could feed instead. (I was going to nurse him and couldn't because of her. And now I am chopped liver to him.
Today is cd 17 and 3dpo. Woke up with adominal pain on my right side and tender boobs. This tww is going to be the death of me as it seems to drag on.

User image

3 years ago

Hberry I’m so sorry that your MIL doesn’t respect your wish. This stuff is never ok!
Hopefully you’ll get your bfp and luckily you will have a little girl! If you don’t mind me asking.. If you end up pregnant this cycle and turns out a boy, what your feelings would be?

User image

Honestly, I would be devasted but I would be ok. My wish is for a little girl to name after my late grandmothers whom passed away from cancer.

User image

3 years ago

Hberry The word devastated hit me hard... Maybe I’m so emotional because I’ve never been pregnant and I cannot have a child of my own but seeing the word “devastated” while talking about the possibility of a healthy baby make me feel a bit confused. I’m sorry if I sound ignorant and of course I could never be in your position (I cannot even have one baby so I don’t know how it is to have 4) but I believe that a healthy pregnancy leading to a healthy baby, no matter the gender is the ultimate gift of life.
I know that there are always preferences about the gender especially when there are such sensitive reasons behind it like giving the name of a beloved one who passed away (I know how it feels I lost my dad from cancer 3 years ago) but you should always keep in mind that no matter which prediction said what, there’s always a chance to be a boy.
With that said as always this is just my opinion, from my own point of view and you have every right to keep it or waste it! I’m not in your shoes and I’m just pointing out what seems confusing to me! I wish you’ll get your bfp this cycle leading to a baby girl!

User image

Alex- I lost my dad 6 yrs ago to cancer and my youngest son is named after him. My youngest has 2 middle names Ryan-Douglas, Douglas being my dad's middle name and ryan after hubby (first name). DH named our only daughter after both of his grandmothers and I had no part in naming her, just like my oldest son.
This is why my wish for another daughter is so strong, besides being outnumbered. I feel like total sh*t because I never got to name her or get to have my grandmothers names in her name.
My oldest has pku, a rare disease that affects the brain and behaviour. So it's labs, diet, measuring foods, and special medication.
Cd18 and 4dpo. Lots of watery cm sore boobs nausea and exhaustion.

User image

3 years ago • Edited

@alex - my bf has baby fever as much as I do and didn't care in the slightest if I needed to stop to get the preseed situation in order. In fact, he got really excited because we're trying so hard to have a baby. Lol. I think it's cute the way he acts about it. I'm 2 dpo now according to my opk. I had the worst cramps on O day (Saturday) and I needed to sleep with a heat pack! Now, I'm just on that hurry up and wait train. Send me some

3 years ago

Punk- sending your way!!
Alex- I’m so excited that you were able to get up to the full dose of meteor in! I’m praying that this will be your lucky charm and help you get that beautiful baby that you so deserve!
AFM- 6 weeks tomorrow! Symptoms are super mild. Boobs are a tiny bit sore once in a while, and I get mildly queasy once in a while. I’m tired, but not as overwhelmingly exhausted as I have been in some pregnancies. Despite mild symptoms, I’m feeling somewhat optimistic about my scan on Friday. Crossing my fingers it shows a healthy little embryo with a sweet little heartbeat! Anxiety is high- but I don’t feel the impending doom I did with my last pregnancies upcoming scan- so praying that in itself is a good sign!

User image

3 years ago

@Kahlan hoping you get great news on Friday!
@Nasake I’m so sorry for your loss. It really is hard when people around you try to minimize the loss. I had a friend who I know had the best intentions and was trying to help me feel better after my first miscarriage by telling me one of her friend just had a healthy baby after 2 miscarriages but that was absolutely the last thing I wanted to hear. I really wasn’t in a place where I wanted to think about trying again because I needed to grieve the baby I had josh lost. I think what is hard for some people to understand is that it is not about one day having another baby, it’s really about the pain from the one you lost. I am really sorry you are going through this again. Sending a lot of healing thoughts and prayers your way.
@Alex sorry you had such a rough couple of days but glad you are feeling better and tolerating the full dose of the medicine. Lot of baby dust for you now!!!
@Hberry and Punk hope your 2WW flies by and end up with great news for both of you
@Dragonfly how is your friend doing? Hope you and her are both doing well!
I’m probably 5 or 6 dpo today so nothing much to report except that I had some strange ovulation type pains last Thursday (I thought I was 2 or 3 dpo at that point) so I may have ovulated later than I thought (I am basing my estimation on CM and cervix so who knows!) so O day may have been later than I thought in which case I would probably be out for this cycle.

3 years ago

@Kahlan. I was thinking about you and wondering how you were doing. I'm jelous that you get to see your baby this early considering I'm 7 weeks today lol. No worries, my time will come as I have my scan next Monday at 8 weeks. I'm pretty sure there will be a healthy little bean inside. Who knows, maybe your due date would be on Valentine's Day.

AFM. I look at my belly after I finish eating and it looks like I'm 3-4 months pregnant lol and I am super bloated all the time. I seem to get this really full feeling in my stomach. Lots of heartburn and I am nautious when bending over. Work may be catching on because of all of my doctor's appointments (some is mental health) and me also giving the slip of the tongue but I think I got out of it as she asked if I was and I said no and said it was something else lol.

Good luck to those testing soon or gearing up to ovulate.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo