Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1821 - 1830 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Southern - that sucks! I was really hoping you had a bfp this cycle!!

User image

3 years ago

Hberry: I was too. I am definitely sure I'm gonna have af either Saturday or Sunday. I'd be extremely shocked if I ended up with a positive. Don't get me wrong, I'll probably still test to see. But I don't expect to see anything but the control line.

3 years ago

Southern - I'm still hoping for the best for you!!
I went shopping this morning and ended up getting some klondike bars - something I never used to like until I developed a craving for them today.. Another thing I noticed is how alarmingly fast my finger nails grew after trimming them last week ; something that only happened when I was pregnant.

User image

3 years ago

Hberry: I appreciate it. It just kills me that we are timing things right, as far as we are able to tell, and still have no luck. I don't know how women can manage to do this for years and years.

3 years ago

Feeling super nauseated - more so then ever and close to puking.
Feeling dizzy too. Read it could be a symptom before bfp.
And Im now peeing every 10-20 minutes tonight oy..
New food cravings came on today with stuff I normally am not a fan of.
Heightened sense of smell.
Sore and sensitive boobs, stabbing pains
Twinges
Gas galore LOL
Night sweats
Chills/hot flashes
These are the symptoms so far

User image

3 years ago • Edited

Hberry: you've got super promising symptoms. I hope yours is a bfp. It would just be cruel if you had all this and it wasn't.

3 years ago

Southern- no kidding. I was only super sick with my now 9yr old but I don't remember feeling like this lol

User image

3 years ago

Hberry: With my daughter I had zero symptoms. Like nothing. Not even breast tenderness.

I was looking over the charts where I temped. I am wondering if I have a slow rising bbt and might be ovulating earlier than the OPKs are indicating. I mean, I have noticed I get ewcm really soon after af and it disappears before the OPKs say I should be ovulating. It's about the only idea I've got left.

3 years ago

Hey ladies. I introduced myself a long time ago, but ended up taking a break from TTC out of disappointment. I just wanted to check back in with everyone!

I feel like this could really be our month. I've had light cramping for a couple days now. I'm 6/7 DPO today.

3 years ago

Southern - I had zero symptoms with my 2 youngest, and with my oldest (10.5yr) I was 4 months along before I even experienced anything. (It was around the time swine flu was going around). And with my 9yr I was sick the first 4 months. I've never temped or used opks.
Meg- good luck!! I hope you get your bfp this month!

User image

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo