Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

441 - 450 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Punk I’m still having my hopes up for you hun! Wow this mug is a story by itself!!! I’m so clumsy I would totally smash it in the first few mins lol

So... if I end up pregnant this cycle yesterday could totally be my implantation day. Weird not so af like cramps and lot of pinches all over my lower abdomen. I know I’m probably not pregnant but this is definitely not normal for me so I’m putting it out there just for journal purposes!!

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Happy Mother's Day everyone. I hope you all havw a fabulous day.

@Alex. I wouls put that in the journal. Never know what it could mean.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Mother’s Day hit me hard today.... everyone’s is posting their babies, their families and pregnant friends their bellies... it’s so devastating... I cried so much today. I’ll never forget last year a lady came to me and told me “happy Mother’s Day, do you celebrate? Are you a mommy?” And I was like smiling “no, I am not a mommy” and she went like “oh it’s ok honey... at least you have dance”... I’ll never forget how she hurt me. It was like she saw an old woman with no chance to have a baby anymore.. oh boy.. Mother’s Day is so hard....

User image

3 years ago • Edited • Post starter

I saw this picture earlier, just want to share with you guys. Mother’s Day have a bittersweet taste for me this time. Happy Mother’s Day everyone!

@alexplpl I’m sorry that you had to listen this kind of comments.

Quick update, I’ll get hysteroscopy done next Tuesday. My doctor said that I need to remove an intrauterine adhesion. So I believe I’m out this cycle. I’m CD 07 but I don’t know if this procedure allows you to have sex right away or if I’ll need to wait like 02 weeks or so.

Wishing baby dust to all of us.

user submitted image

3 years ago • Edited

Another negative test today. Still no AF but who knows when she will rear her ugly head.

user submitted image

3 years ago

Luana Hopefully you’ll be able to bd after your procedure! I wish I could help but I don’t know anything about it!

Punk this must be so frustrating for you! Let’s hope a beautiful surprise will come out of this!

Arm I’m 9dpo and really nothing out of the ordinary. I have everything PMS related and I am expecting Af on Saturday!

User image

Woke up with back pain today and I'm freezing cold and had mild cramps this morning. Still playing hurry up and wait. Cervix is still the queen of medium. Just medium everything...

3 years ago

@Alex. I hope this is it for you.

@Punk. Hang in there. Hope you get your BFP in the next couple days.

AFM. Yesterday I reached my all time low and still feeling the same today. My temp went up today so thinking I ovulated during the night. Our anniversary was alright but Mother's Day not so good. After hearing what my husband told me, it made me take a second look at trying for a third and to not have sex. My thoughts and feelings are all over the place. I do not want to bring a baby in this world knowing what his/her daddy told their mother and how it made her feel. Not to mention that we lost a dear friend of ours to MS. Sad day for me. I will do my best to keep everyone updated and check on everyone's journies.

Edit to add: what makes matters complicated. My order finally came in today.

User image[/url]

3 years ago • Edited

Pretty sure I'm out. Started spotting like I normally do now when my period is starting. Rusty brown and will most likely increase.

3 years ago

Dragonfly I’m so sorry love! Seems like everything is piled up for you. Take a deep breath and seek some time for yourself just to detach from what stresses you out! Sending positive vibes your way and a hug

Punk Oh no! So sorry girl! Make sure to pamper yourself and hopefully in a few days you’ll be feeling much better! Here’s to a new cycle

AFM It’s currently 6:30am and I got up at 5:30am. I woke up and couldn’t get back to sleep.. feeling so anxious. I’m 10dpo and I’m pretty sure I’m out. I don’t feel anything different and I’m actually having all pms symptoms. I just want to get pregnant...

Yesterday I was watching the YouTuber I was talking about last week and on her 4th episode of her fertility journey and after 2 failed IUIs she got pregnant on her first IVF. I cried so much.. I felt her joy in my soul and I couldn’t wish about anything else at this point than to just feel like this for once in my life...

User image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo