Community post

Discussion

TTC November/December 2021

View Full Post

Hello friends! Since as it seems I’m not going anywhere soon, I’ll be glad to have some company in here, sharing our concerns and daily updates while TTC!

Good luck to everyone!!

User image

2000 Replies Closed • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

751 - 760 of 2000 Replies | Last Page

Alex I just pray that all this for mess gives you your baby!

Mill

3 years ago

@Hberry. I'm glad that your husband agreed and that he didn't pull out. Hope you can caught the egg in time.

@agatch. Thank you. I appreciate that.

@Alex. Sorry the witch got you again. I hope the meds will sort themselves out and you will start to feel better soon. Not that I want it so much, but If this is a multiple pregnancy then I will be happy with what I am blessed with but there will be no more babies as my max is 3.

AFM. My girlfriend is freaking out as yesterday she wiped there was brown blood, then a little bit later it went pink then red. Today spotting seemed to have stopped and her test line is still dark. Surprisingly, she has her dating scan tomorrow morning. I am anxious on how it will go for her but curious to see how far along she really is. UPDATE #1: still some slight spotting, nothing too alarming. She got her ultrasound rebooked for today at 11. I will give an update soon. UPDATE #2: my friend says that her doctorbis going to call her and that the sonographer says she's really early and not much to see.

User image[/url]

3 years ago • Edited

Dragonfly- I hope so too. Im just wishing and praying for another daughter now rather then further down the road. ( Like in my parent's case), my mom was 45 and my dad was 52 when my youngest sister (who is now 18) was born. I am trying to prevent that from happening to me.

User image

3 years ago • Edited

I just got informed that my baby's heart stopped beating yesterday or today that means during heavy hematoma bleeding what started 2 days ago. He measured even few days ahead 11+1 but no heartbeat. Going to go to hospita to have abortion. I'm devastated and idk how we will live through this again...

User image

3 years ago • Edited

Nasake... I have no words to share and my heart is broken on your news. I wish I could be somewhere there to give you a hug. Even we don’t know each other and this sounds creepy I hope you know what I mean! I literally have tears in my eyes and I understand that this must be heartbreaking for you. Hang in there love. This is so unfair and I hope you’ll find the strength after all this is over, to pick your self up slowly and carefully. For now just take your time, take care of your self, grieve and remember that any time you need to cry, ramble or just let things out here is one safe place to talk. Even if you don’t need any answers! We are all here for you. You’re a strong woman. Sending healing prayers hun! I’m so deeply sorry!

User image

3 years ago • Post starter

Mill thank you girl! How are you feeling symptom wise? You’re somewhere around 10dpo right?

Dragonfly fingers crossed for your friend and for you now that your first appointment is near!

Hberry I’m sure your baby is around the corner!

AFM cd3 and fortunately everything calmed down. Yesterday was a really awful day. So much pain and uncomfortableness. I shouldn’t have gone to work but we have so many lessons to replace from March, I couldn’t stay home. My brother told me that I’m probably in so much pain cuz my hormones are trying to get back on track. I hope that’s the case. Today I’m feeling fine. I have regular period cramping but that’s about it.
Yesterday also I don’t know what got into me and I went and ordered 25 easy at home cheapies from Amazon. I haven’t tested for months and I was really good with it and actually very calm and relaxed. I know that now with the tests I will go crazy and obsessive. Why do I do this to my self?

User image

3 years ago • Edited • Post starter

@Nasake. I am so truely sorry for your loss. My heart is literrally breaking. I always feel that no baby should ever go before their mom or dad. Hang in there and like Alex said, take some time for you and your husband to grieve. Do you think you guys will try again?

@Alex. Thank you. My girlfriends mood has been up and down with all the spotting she has been having but then it stops. Yesterday when she got home from the ultrasound (lady says to early to see anything but roughly 3 weeks) there was quite a bit of red blood (sorry tmi); but then it slowed down. I'm doing my best to calm her and ease her mind. Hoping the doctor calls jer today to go over the results and I asked her to get her blood drawn to check her HCG levels and I hope that will help ease her mind. I hope your hormones sorts themselves out and all of the stuff you are going through will put your body on the right track. Orfering tests is not crazy. At least you will have some on hand for when it comes time to start using them.

AFM. Not much to report. Yesterday my nipples were so sore when I got home from work and again almost threw up. Even bending over makes me lightheaded. Crazy dreams, and somrimes they are dreams when I got my period; which I seemed to get quite a bit with my last pregnancy and always seem to freak me out when I wake up.

Good luck to anyone trsting soon or about to ovulate. For those in the two week wait; hang in there, and keep yourself busy.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Nasake- I'm so sorry. Take as much time to grieve.
Afm its cd15 and 1dpo so not much for me to report. I also need to get tests for myself.

User image

3 years ago • Edited

@Alex I am 11 dpo today and stark white tests. So I'm pretty well out. I ordered some natural progesterone cream and am going to be using it next cycle after O. Also going to take a higher dose of vit c and b6 to see if it will strengthen O!

Mill

3 years ago

@Mill. What brand of progesterone cream did you order? I used Emerita Pro Gest cream. I used it with my last pregnancy and using it again for this pregnancy as well.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo